Uno Dos Tré behind the scenes

Homero

OMG It's not fair if they reveal songs!!! :wub: This makes me so excited for the documentary, it will be awesome. I love to see them like this: smiling. They're so cute :wub:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love these videos! Totally made my day!

And seeing Billie surfing!! :runaround: :runaround:

AND I heard Jason voice for the first time :P

I LOOOOOVVVVVVEE X-Kid. And I feel really sad when Mike is talking about the trilogy, and how they're so proud of it, yet so far it's a flop. Both of the songs in both of the videos are beyond my expectations for Tre. I am super happy right now. Glad to see (a little) promotion here.

Wow, what a great video.. Now I'm even more looking forward to the documentary! :happy:

And I really really enjoy the song which probably x-kid as already mentioned before. All these pictures make me smile :)

i totally didn't know Jason had a voice...

i think these videos are great! and i hope the documentary is just like this

can anyone help me with the lyrics of X kid??? that's what I understand.... I'm italian, my english is not so good...I don't even know if what I understood makes sense so aahhaaha help me :)

hey little kid, did you wake up late one day, you're not so young, but you're still dumb(?), and you're ...(??) to your all glory, but now it's s gone. I fell in love, but it didn't catch your fall (?). and I crash to a wall and I fell to pieces on the floor. now your sit to death (??), bombs away... (??) hey x kid,bombs away, he goes nothing to ...(??) over down again

can anyone help me with the lyrics of X kid??? that's what I understand.... I'm italian, my english is not so good...I don't even know if what I understood makes sense so aahhaaha help me :)

hey little kid, did you wake up late one day, you're not so young, but you're still dumb(?), and you're ...(??) to your all glory, but now it's s gone. I fell in love, but it didn't catch your fall (?). and I crash to a wall and I fell to pieces on the floor. now your sit to death (??), bombs away... (??) hey x kid,bombs away, he goes nothing to ...(??) over down again

X-Kid, bombs away

i totally didn't know Jason had a voice...

But he sings all the time :lol:

I've never heard him talk before either though :P

Damn! That lyrics! I even cried, it's so fucking awesome! I cannot find words to discribe what i'm feeling right now

I heard this-

Hey little kid, did you wake up late one day and, you're not so young, but you're still done, and you're numb to your old glory, but now it's gone. I fell in love, but it didn't catch the fall, then I crashed to a wall and then I fell to pieces on the floor, now you're sick to death. Bombs away, here goes nothing the shining's over, hey x kid, bombs away here goes nothing shinings over now again...

But that's just me.

and what is the meaning???? I'm worried O.o

It's about not being able to grow up, Billie's friend who killed himself, and just needing to pick yourself up and act like an adult

I heard this-

Hey little kid, did you wake up late one day and, you're not so young, but you're still done, and you're numb to your old glory, but now it's gone. I fell in love, but it didn't catch the fall, then I crashed to a wall and then I fell to pieces on the floor, now you're sick to death. Bombs away, here goes nothing the shining's over, hey x kid, bombs away here goes nothing shinings over now agan...

But that's just me.

THANKS!! I think you're right! At least you speak English as your first language :) but just a few words are diffrent from mine , I'm proud of myself yea! :)

Archived