Uno Dos Tré behind the scenes

Homero

I lovvveeee X-Kid!!! It sounds alot like the melody of "Another Girl Another Planet" tho.

NOTHING wrong with that. One of my favorite songs all time.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a site last night that gave rounded sales figures for each week it's been on the chart. Of course I can't find it now, but the tally I came up with was 592,000 units.

It will luckily sell 300,000, I promise.

Those are worldwide sales, in the US it has just sold 205,000 (8,000 units last week)

It will luckily sell 300,000, I promise.

Those are worldwide sales, in the US it has just sold 205,000 (8,000 units last week)

Found that chart, and you're right- it is global sales. But Warning was their least commercially successful record and that was still certified platinum in the US. It might take a while, but I just don't see Uno not doing the same.

what are the chords?

Crap. sorry for the late reply. I lost this thread and then only just discovered the little alert thing at the top of the forum. My bad. The majority of the people quoted below got it spot on...

I don't know any sort of weird chord names... It's just playing around with an E power chord...

(x799xx), (9x99xx), (7x99xx), (x099xx) x3

Then it changes to

(0799xx), (7x99xx), (9x99xx), (x099xx) x1

Then back to

1st chord (x799xx), 2nd (9x99xx), 3rd (7x99xx), then (x099xx). x1

then it builds up with an A, B, E...

Chorus is:

E, B, C#, A, E, B, C#, A, B, E

Then back into

(x799xx), (9x99xx), (7x99xx), (x099xx)

I may be wrong, but it looks like an E power chord, then E/C# (mute the A string), then E/B (still mute the A string) for two bars. That's the riff. Then just after, you go down to an A, then back to E (with a quick B in between), and including that E, you go E, B, C#, A, then back to the riff. Sorry if that's confusing, but if you play along it should make sense. Seems like there's another chord after E/B, but I can't figure it out just yet :\

Cool, whatever it is, it sounds amazing! :)

Yeah basically. It's E, E/C#, E/B and for the last chord you mute the low E string and play the open A string as the root note.

You have to make a C# as the lowest note, so the easiest way is: 9x99xx

And he uses power chords for sure, so 7799xx is enough.

^ehh.. doesnt sound great in my opinion, but sure.

Archived