Uno Dos Tré behind the scenes

Homero

Hold fucking shit these videos just seriously wow, cannot wait for the DVD now hope they are done in the same sorta light as this (only a lot longer)! And X-Kid Wow that was fucking .... Amazing..

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not "done", it's "dumb". You can clearly hear the "b".

You could be right but you should not hear a "b"

The "b" is silent in the word Dumb :P

OMG DRAMA QUEEN!!!! it's INCREDIBLE!!!!! what kind of effect are there on it!?!? IT seems a lullaby!!!! and Xkid....oh man.... IT's EPIC!!!!!!!!

TRE is going to be so amazing....I'm so excited for that album and have been since it was announced over the other two. At the point in my life I went thru the carnage of UNO and DOS over the summer...I'm definitely at the TRE point of problems right now....Its like everything was a party until July 4th and then it started to blow up and starting in Sept I was like...damn...everything got fucked up to high hell...lost some people but I'm still alive...and a little bit wiser. I think this is how TRE will speak to me personally...

I'm not gonna watch/listen to it to much, but i'm loving X-Kid it just seems so up lifting and well awesome! I've listened to it 3 times and that's it now for a while i don't wanna ruin it!

You could be right but you should not hear a "b"

The "b" is silent in the word Dumb :P

I can hear it :P Well not that much, but everytime someone says dumb I can hear a differense on the "m".

I like how if Quatro is genuinely largely narrated by Jason, his being on the cover actually makes sense :lol:

It's also cool for him to be the narrator, not just because it's a fresh perspective, but because of his unique experience being both the ultimate insider and the slightly-more-objective bystander to Green Day as a whole.

Wow, from what I can hear of Drama Queen (though it is a bit vague on the background) it sounds like it will have such nice full band arrangement. I would swear I heard a piano in it as well

There is definitely a piano, and I think I may have heard some strings. May have been my imagination though

Also I fixed up the lyrics for X-Kid so they're easier to follow

Hey, little kid

Did you wake up late one day and

You're not so young, but you're still dumb

And you're numb to your old glory

But now it's gone

I fell in love, but it didn't catch your fall

Then I crashed, into a wall

Then I fell to pieces on the floor

Now you're sick to death

Bombs away, here goes nothing

The shouting's over

Hey X-kid, Bomb's away

Here goes nothing

The shouting's over now

Over and out again

where are people hearing drama queen? i think im missing it

It's in the first 50 seconds or so of the part 1 video. It's really faint, but it's there.

it's at the beginning of the first video but you can barely hear it, it play under the voice of billie.

It's in the first 50 seconds or so of the part 1 video. It's really faint, but it's there.

it's at the beginning of the first video but you can barely hear it, it play under the voice of billie.

oh wow i cant even hear that

It's in the beginning of the first video, from the beginning til about 0.55

It is best heard using headphones I think

Whoa, I love Drama Queen!! I love that tinkly piano and the kind of echo-y sound of the song. It sounds really good!! :runaround::wub:

I love seeing Billie! Especially that little laugh at about 1:30 of the first video :wub:

Also, poor Tré not being allowed to speak in either of these videos! :lol: I heard Billie, Mike, and Jason, but not Tré. That means there must be a part 3 ;)

The general public has only heard 1/3 of it so far. On what grounds is the entire trilogy a flop?

Notice how I didn't say "entire trilogy".

Does anyone know what the song with the melodic bassline in part 2 is?

If I had to choose, I'd say either Missing You or Walk Away. Maybe Brutal Love, but it doesn't sound glam rocky. Personally I think it's Missing You.

X Kid sounds slightly Nursery Rhyme like (not saying its bad). Not my favourite song, but catchy & Different. Guitar at start sounds very Foxboro.

The other song sounds awesome, cant wait to hear some Billie snarling over that shit!

There is definitely a piano, and I think I may have heard some strings. May have been my imagination though

Also I fixed up the lyrics for X-Kid so they're easier to follow

Hey, little kid

Did you wake up late one day and

You're not so young, but you're still dumb

And you're numb to your old glory

But now it's gone

I fell in love, but it didn't catch your fall

Then I crashed, into a wall

Then I fell to pieces on the floor

Now you're sick to death

Bombs away, here goes nothing

The shining's over

Hey X-kid, Bomb's away

Here goes nothing

The shining's over now

Over now again

I think it's

"The shine is over now

over and out again."

X-Kid sounds great! I love the full, lush sound of Drama Queen from what you can hear in the background too... Sounds epic!

I think it's

"The shine is over now

over and out again."

Hmm. That makes a little more sense. But it does souns a lot like "The Shining's Over", but I guess that's just English for you, combining two words into one completely different words when said fast.

Hmm. That makes a little more sense. But it does souns a lot like "The Shining's Over", but I guess that's just English for you, combining two words into one completely different words when said fast.

Yeah I hear "shining" too. I do hear "the shin[ing/is] over and out, over and out again." Eh who knows. Point is this song is so great.

Archived