Uno Dos Tré behind the scenes

Homero

I like what Rob was talking about.. it is really interesting to hear his opinion on the guys and how he is feeling about working with them.

I'm not that kind of person who likes documentaries, but this one is going to be sooooo big and omg-ish. :lol: You can get an idea on how Green Day are working and what they are doing in their free time, how they enjoy their lives and how they are collecting new ideas and experiences which they can put on a record (or even three).

This kind of made my day and my day was a piece of shit before these videos came out. :)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOOOOOVVVVVVEE X-Kid. And I feel really sad when Mike is talking about the trilogy, and how they're so proud of it, yet so far it's a flop. Both of the songs in both of the videos are beyond my expectations for Tre. I am super happy right now. Glad to see (a little) promotion here.

The general public has only heard 1/3 of it so far. On what grounds is the entire trilogy a flop?

THANKS!! I think you're right! At least you speak English as your first language :) but just a few words are diffrent from mine , I'm proud of myself yea! :)

Well done!! :D

These videos give me the same crazy feelings I got each time Green Day released a new video teaser months ago. I get butterflies in my stomach and a huge silly smile on my face!! I love this feeling!!

EVERYBODY! Turn up your volume for the first half of the Part 1 video! DRAMA QUEEN is playing in the background! :D

Damn! That lyrics! I even cried, it's so fucking awesome! I cannot find words to discribe what i'm feeling right now

You and me both! The guitar intro gave me goosebumps even though it's so plain simple. And then when Billie's voice sets in....wow! I have no doubt that Tré is gonna be my favorite!

I wonder what's the song in part 2.... That sounds so... soothing and awesome.

I'm 90% sure these are snippets of the Documentary. :D

EVERYBODY! Turn up your volume for the first half of the Part 1 video! DRAMA QUEEN is playing in the background! :D

Oh my Jesus of Suburbia you're right! I didn't notice that! :runaround:

OMG. It sounds so cool, and it's a full band ! Not an acoustic only track ! SWEET.

Is that a bassline I'm hearing in the second video o__O Also, X-Kid is allready one of my favorite EVER song :D

Wow, X-Kid sounds amazing. Already heard Drama Queen; studio version sounds great. Really hoping for more parts.

lol same i don't hear anything at all

You have to have it really loud and then you can just about hear it.

I'm 100% positive Tre will be my favorite album :lol:

The lyrics to X-Kid remind me of Father to Son by Cat Stevens, even though this is obviously not that kind of message, it's the same kind of speaking-to-someone in a detached but very emotional way.

This is like when they released the Lazy Bones preview shortly after Uno was released and just made me want Dos more, now we've finally nearly got Dos and they're bringing out stuff that makes me want Tre!

lol same i don't hear anything at all

I heard it! It's very faint, but if you listen closely enough it's there. :happy:

FUCK MAN, X-KID, YES!

It's the shit, it truly is.

Liked the way Jason is interview, it seems very natural for his position in the band, as not quite a member, yet still a member :)

I heard this-

Hey little kid, did you wake up late one day and, you're not so young, but you're still done, and you're numb to your old glory, but now it's gone. I fell in love, but it didn't catch the fall, then I crashed to a wall and then I fell to pieces on the floor, now you're sick to death. Bombs away, here goes nothing the shining's over, hey x kid, bombs away here goes nothing shinings over now again...

But that's just me.

It's not "done", it's "dumb". You can clearly hear the "b".

Wow, from what I can hear of Drama Queen (though it is a bit vague on the background) it sounds like it will have such nice full band arrangement. I would swear I heard a piano in it as well

Archived