Stray Heart removed from iTunes and Amazon

tomdsjames

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. Except with the release of Walk Away, a C&V song, they kinda brought possibilities back.

Where did you find that Walk Away is a C&V track?

Where did you find that Walk Away is a C&V track?

Mike said at MTV Storytellers

From what session is that song called Wonderful??? AI???

Never heard of it.

21st Century Breakdown. Butch Vig mentioned it and said it was an amazing song, but that's all we know about it.

21st Century Breakdown. Butch Vig mentioned it and said it was an amazing song, but that's all we know about it.

Oh, I remembered it. Did he said it sounded like a song that the Beach Boys would desire to have?

Wasn't this the song that was about Obama? I feel like they chose not to put it on the album because it would have been dated and out of place because it was optimistic and cheery about the new President while the rest of the album is more fearful social commentary. Maybe that was another song though.

Wasn't this the song that was about Obama? I feel like they chose not to put it on the album because it would have been dated and out of place because it was optimistic and cheery about the new President while the rest of the album is more fearful social commentary. Maybe that was another song though.

Hmm, that description sounds really familiar... Was that from the 2008 AP magazine? Not sure if it was talking about Wonderful though.

You're right, Billie wrote it the day after Obama won.

Yeah, wouldn't be a good idea to put it out now because Billie has stated he's not too fond of each candidate.

Yeah, wouldn't be a good idea to put it out now because Billie has stated he's not too fond of each candidate.

If Wonderful is about Obama, then we'll never get it :(

Still no solid evidence the walk away on tre is the same one meant for c&v

Why the fuck wouldn't it be? It's not the same recording, but it's still the same song (with maybe changes in lyrics or music)

Why the fuck wouldn't it be? It's not the same recording, but it's still the same song (with maybe changes in lyrics or music)

I'm not saying it isn't but it could be a totally different song they may have liked the title

Example Zero from Smashing Pumpkins Billy Corgan wrote 4 other songs with the title Zero before the version on Mellon Collie said the other 4 were all different songs he just loved the title

Hopefully when Billie gets better we'll get more in dept interviews about the songs or Quarto has info on it

Why so negative? Obama will get re-elected, bring about world peace and "Wonderful" will become the soundtrack to the universe.

I just wish that Green Day would release Cigarettes and Valentines. Maybe like what MCR is doing with Conventional Weapons

I'm going to close this now since we already have places to talk about Dos. If Stray Heart is released as a single again we can start a new topic.

Archived