!Dos Reviews

Alfie

NME love Green Day, a 6 for Uno was pretty generous. Although no doubt they'll change their opinion at some point and deem their entire catalogue shit.

That was sarcastsic, right? :P

How about we all just ditch the idea of reading a review and give it a listen yourself, make your own judgements on the album and develop your own opinion . It's more sensible seeing as how everyone's take will be different.

Yes because that's what reviews are for, avoiding. I don't mean to be a prick here or anything, but aren't reviews meant to be read (by those who want to read them, anyway)?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about we all just ditch the idea of reading a review and give it a listen yourself, make your own judgements on the album and develop your own opinion . It's more sensible seeing as how everyone's take will be different.

On topic, I've been loving what I've heard so far of this album (aside from "See You Tonight" "Baby Eyes" "Ashley" and "Wow! That's Loud")

Yeah, how about YOU do that? This is a iDos! review section, and you're asking us not to care about reviews...in a iDos! REVIEW section.

Yeah, how about YOU do that? This is a iDos! review section, and you're asking us not to care about reviews...in a iDos! REVIEW section.

I suppose I wasn't as clear as I should've been. That was more directed towards those who rely on reviews to help them decide whether an album is good of not, bugs me to no end, in all media

I suppose I wasn't as clear as I should've been. That was more directed towards those who rely on reviews to help them decide whether an album is good of not, bugs me to no end, in all media

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you! :P

LOL can everyone please say "DELAYED REACTION"? :P

I posted that FOUR days ago...

LOL can everyone please say "DON'T BE A DICK"?

LOL can everyone please say "DON'T TRY BEING FUNNY OR CLEVER BECAUSE NEITHER OF THOSE SEEM TO BE IN YOUR GENE POOL DUE TO YOUR SAW-IT-COMING-FROM-A-MILE-AWAY COMMENT"?

Checkmate. Ah jokes be fun. Don't make me start a coup d'etat up in here :P

I jest, I jest.

LOL can everyone please say "DON'T TRY BEING FUNNY OR CLEVER BECAUSE NEITHER OF THOSE SEEM TO BE IN YOUR GENE POOL DUE TO YOUR SAW-IT-COMING-FROM-A-MILE-AWAY COMMENT"?

Checkmate. Ah jokes be fun. Don't make me start a coup d'etat up in here :P

I jest, I jest.

Lol. Not.

Guest DisapppearingBoy

Won't rolling stone release its first listen review? What's the point if the album gets leaked before the review?

See, I'd post a link to "Don't Be A Dick" by Emily's Army on YouTube here, but it doesn't seem to be one around. So yeah.

This is quite possible the most tense board on this site. I predict the ultimate tension relief for this shall be the release of Dos! :P

This is quite possible the most tense board on this site. I predict the ultimate tension relief for this shall be the release of Dos! :P

The ultimate tension relief is to rid this place of arseholes that just wanna pick a fight with everyone.

Good for you, do you want a cookie?

I do

I've had enough of you.

/suspended

Throwing down the hammer

Good riddance.... #seewhatididthere?

Yes I do very punnnny

No the leak, if it doesn't leak nothing will ever be the same

No the leak, if it doesn't leak nothing will ever be the same

I was hinting that at hahaha. I was weary of starting a leak discussion though.

The leak... is tearing us apart... this happened with UNO too.. DOS HAS TO LEAK FOR THE HARMONY OF GDC :sorry:

Archived