Let's promote ¡Dos! ourselves!

Fuzz

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing special, but just thrown together something simple to start off with.

JrjyV.png

Anyone feel free to repost wherever you want! :) Can resize it or change the dimensions if it's better like that.

Anybody trick-or-treating tonight? I would hand out flyers door-to-door, but my printer wont work

Yeah, screw candy. I'm just going to hand out Dos Promos to trick-or-treaters :P (would serve them right as well, some cheeky bastards turn up without a costume and expect me to give them sweets :o)

Anybody trick-or-treating tonight? I would hand out flyers door-to-door, but my printer wont work

That's a pretty good idea, or hand them out at Halloween parties. Stick a photo of the band dressed up from last year on it to get people's attention!

JrjyV.png

Anyone feel free to repost wherever you want! :) Can resize it or change the dimensions if it's better like that.

It's really cool! I like it and it would be amazing for promote!!! :wub:

JrjyV.png

No offence, but could you use the proper cover? :S Other than that, it's very great! :D

No offence, but could you use the proper cover? :S Other than that, it's very great! :D

What is the proper cover? :lol: Can you link me to it?

That's a pretty good idea, or hand them out at Halloween parties. Stick a photo of the band dressed up from last year on it to get people's attention!

I was trying to find photos from that show. I can't though....

I'll try and knock together a TV Spot style video in the next couple days? Would people share that? Like 20 seconds or something

JrjyV.png

Can you email me that please right clicking not letting me save it for some strange reason

Can you email me that please right clicking not letting me save it for some strange reason

Yeah sure. Just PM me your email address

JrjyV.png

Looks great. Can you make another one saying 'Coming November 9' for places like Australia?

For us Brits, get requesting Stray Heart on Radio 1 here or here

For y'all across the pond in the States, I only know of KROQ where you can can request here or here

A big hit single is the best promotion we can get so lets try and get Stray Heart on the radio.

We should make flyers to hand out on school campuses like a small indie band would :D

Cool idea! At my uni, there's tons of flyers being hung up by random people so it's definitely something I can do here. If someone actually designs some, that is.

For us Brits, get requesting Stray Heart on Radio 1 here or here

For y'all across the pond in the States, I only know of KROQ where you can can request here or here

A big hit single is the best promotion we can get so lets try and get Stray Heart on the radio.

Done!

Halloween one I made in like 5 minutes. Yes I'm terrible at photoshop. It does it's job though. Sharing on GDA's Facebook/Twitter now.

exsNB.jpg

https://encrypted-tb...jfSMIEppth8xrXD

Notice how the lines go in a circular pattern instead of up/down/side

Thanks! :) Didn't realise about that, haha. Here it is with the proper cover:

ViTQA.png

Looks great. Can you make another one saying 'Coming November 9' for places like Australia?

Here you go :happy:

vE2W7.png

Any other suggestions for designs while I have some free time?

Hey guys, anyone know where I can get a high-quality image of the background from DOS? It would be a huge help :)

Archived