Let's promote ¡Dos! ourselves!

Fuzz

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If @GDA could tweet these radio stations and ask their followers to retweet that could be very effective.

I don't really understand how twitter works but it sounds like a good idea, I know it's hugely popular but don't have a clue how to start trends (story of my life :P).

If GDA tweets and their followers retweet will that send the same tweet to those radio stations or just to their own followers??

I love the Green Day fandom.

This is a GREAT idea! I'l start promoting on tumblr and around whenever I can.

:D

Which should I focus on? A flyer or a TV spot-style ad?

I'd say ad. It'd be cool to share that through GDA's YouTube.

Love this idea Andres.

And the hashtag idea, brilliant.

It would be cool to make our own little "commercial" for the new album to post on YouTube and then link to it on twitter, Facebook, etc.

I haven't seen commercials on tv here for Dos! Disappointing really. Kind of like a collab video/commercial? Are we allowed to use Stray Heart for collab videos?

I don't really understand how twitter works but it sounds like a good idea, I know it's hugely popular but don't have a clue how to start trends (story of my life :P).

If GDA tweets and their followers retweet will that send the same tweet to those radio stations or just to their own followers??

It will sent the message to those radio stations :)

This is a wonderful idea! I've already started promoting it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Tumblr. I really love the idea of trying to get radio play for Stray Heart and starting a hashtag on Twitter. I guess this means I should start putting #Dos after all of my Green Day related tweets. :lol:

The Halloween picture already attracted one person's attention on my Facebook. Thanks Andres! :D

I'm working on a DOS! drawing. I should be done with it in the next couple days! I can put the album date on it too.

Love this idea. Will try to put some flyers up around my town.

I definitely love the flyer idea. Libraries, Cafes, Schools, Stores.

Something I do all the time is whenever something could possibly mention Green Day, I move it so it's 'displayed' like magazines or CDs.

I shall recruit my friend who also posts on here occasionally and we shall cover the whole damn town in flyers. :runaround:

i just posted a few of the banners on BillieJoeConfessions.tumblr.com... hopefully that helps some!

It's not related to Dos! but yesterday I went to a music store and when I saw some Uno! CDs I grabbed them and put them all on the front (in different places) so everybody can see them :P it felt good, honestly.

That's a fantastic idea! :D

First of all I'm gonna suggest to play Stray Heart to the spanish radio stations

It's not related to Dos! but yesterday I went to a music store and when I saw some Uno! CDs I grabbed them and put them all on the front (in different places) so everybody can see them :P it felt good, honestly.

That actually sounds like a pretty good marketing strategy too. This way, people will see the CD right away and know it actually exists!

Archived