Let's promote ¡Dos! ourselves!

Fuzz

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Forgotten is the best song i ever know... but confuse on what it trying to say... is the song talks about love

Okay.

I promote Green Day everyday! I was at my local bowling alley tonight and I played every song they had on the Jukebox. Stay the Night...Carpe Diem.... AI and Nimrod!

It did cost more "credits" to jump ahead of the other lame songs. It was well worth it to me to promote Green Day. :)

Edit: No !Dos! songs yet..

I don't know if we'll be doing the same for Tre but I made some flyers and stuff anyway. :) Feel free to repost and spread anywhere you want.

GxzOy.png

Colour (December 7th)

z5wlV.jpg

Colour (December 10th)

O1BUM.jpg

Colour (December 11th)

KYpvF.jpg

Black and white (December 7th)

hxg5Q.jpg

Black and white (December 10th)

pmdpp.jpg

Black and white (December 11th)

V3u7C.jpg

With "featuring 99 Revolutions and The Forgotten" text

(if you want this one with a different date then just ask)

DzOpN.jpg

General ad/Facebook timeline cover

hzJyP.jpg

December 7th

QRxpO.jpg

December 10th

YqAUy.jpg

Wasn't sure if starting a thread would be okay so thought I'd just post them in here for now.

Awesome promo things Maria! I think we should make a new topic for promoting ¡Tré! though. If someone can suply me with text with the release date of ¡Tré! for 11th November with the ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré! font like the date in this one I'll be grateful:

MV4Y1.png

Thanks guys! :happy: Glad you like them.

Probably best to wait for a mod to make a Tre thread, I think people are a lot more likely to pay attention that way.

Here's my bit of ¡Dos! promotion, haha: a full-album guitar tutorial/example video for ¡Dos!. If you play guitar, maybe this will help you out!

Well, today one girl on college was looking weirdly at me and then she came to me and asked me where did I buy my Dos pin (this is how I'm promoting it, buy using my pins everyday). Also my classmate said that she took a listen to Uno and Dos after my promotion on Facebook. It's working. I just had to share. :P

Well, today one girl on college was looking weirdly at me and then she came to me and asked me where did I buy my Dos pin (this is how I'm promoting it, buy using my pins everyday). Also my classmate said that she took a listen to Uno and Dos after my promotion on Facebook. It's working. I just had to share. :P

Good, good. :lol:

Archived