Let's promote ¡Dos! ourselves!

Fuzz

Still band or no band they could get many more sales then what they are if no one knows about it.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still band or no band they could get many more sales then what they are if no one knows about it.

Lets see

They got a angry bird the #1 game app

Csi episode

the twilight movie and soundtrack

vma

agt

Etc

What more do you want?

Lets see

Csi episode

vma

agt

Etc

What more do you want?

OK. I ignore facebook and I barely watch any film. If I wasn't a Green Day fan I wouldn't have noticed Green Day for more than Oh Love at this point, and I don't really mind Oh Love.

Does anyone have a pic of the t-shirt that comes with the limited edition of ¡Dos!? I could try to make some wallpaper or flyer with that design :)

I've done a few things now to raise people's awareness of Dos. A friend of mine printed out these awesome flyers:

img1864hk.jpg

I just got back home, I've been around town putting them up so hopefully some people will spot them on way to school and work tomorrow. It didn't look too professional though because I had to use duct tape :wacko: . I also have the Dos timeline photo on my facebook profile.

I'm thinking about putting some flyers up in school tomorrow and connect my ipod to the speaker system in my classroom so all my classmates gets to hear Stray Heart ;)

Lets see

Csi episode

vma

agt

Etc

What more do you want?

Some more advertisement, I am willing to bet all that advertisement only lead people to think one album not 3.

What the hell is wrong with people in the GDA comment section? People are so ignorant, man.

I'm afraid to look....

just saw DOS as Amazon's(UK) MP3 release of the week, it's also on their Top New Releases :D wish it was the same with iTunes :/ but it's still something :)

Mike just posted a photo from this thread on Instagram and said how they have the best fans! Does that mean he's been in here?

In NYC, the problem is that Z-100, one of the biggest "pop" radio stations here, mainly play music by Rhianna, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, etc. The last big hit that I heard played by Z-100 was probably Boulevard of Broken Dreams or WMUWSE. People listening to this station probably had little interest in songs like Know Your Enemy or 21st Century Breakdown.

Stray Heart, however, is a crossover hit and I think it's really catchy and fits in well with other pop songs. So, even though I don't listen to the radio, I think I'm gonna start calling in different NYC stations and ask them to play Stray Heart. Other than that, it's on my FB page, I'm wearing the pins and I'm telling people about the albums.

Mike just posted a photo from this thread on Instagram and said how they have the best fans! Does that mean he's been in here?

OMG wha what OMG Like seriously OH MY GOODNESS!!! :woot:

yep you even see a GDC smiley at the top of the picture he posted if you zoom in xD

yep you even see a GDC smiley at the top of the picture he posted if you zoom in xD

I don't see a smiley. But I do see that it has the gray colors/lines/whatever that are on the GDC forums, so his picture is clearly a screenshot from this thread! :runaround:

I don't see a smiley. But I do see that it has the gray colors/lines/whatever that are on the GDC forums, so his picture is clearly a screenshot from this thread! :runaround:

you see it at the top here: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/60692_421585851228935_1852108186_n.jpg

the yellow little thing XD

and yes.... ive always wondered if they ever are on here xD

OMG MIKE KNOWS WE'VE BEEN PROMOTING HIS ALBUM!! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

you see it at the top here: https://fbcdn-sphoto...852108186_n.jpg

the yellow little thing XD

and yes.... ive always wondered if they ever are on here xD

I always thought they only lurked on GDA. But hell, not the forum :o Pretty cool.

I hope he tells Jason, Billie and Tré about our promoting stuff going on :)

I always thought they only lurked on GDA. But hell, not the forum :o Pretty cool.

I hope he tells Jason, Billie and Tré about our promoting stuff going on :)

hahah same, but it's awesome if they read stuff here too.. im glad they know about the promotion thing ^-^

OMG I hope he hasn't looked at the Revealed thread xD

SHHHH! :o

hehe

:creep:

OMG... I really hope he's been on the forum - would be so cool :D

Also, in related news, I went around my college today telling people Green Day have a new album out. I taiko told around 300 people? Anyway, that's my way of promoting ¡DOS! :D

Also, in related news, I went around my college today telling people Green Day have a new album out. I taiko told around 300 people? Anyway, that's my way of promoting ¡DOS! :D

Good way. I don't do that because almost everyone in this CUNTry thinks that rock is shit.

Good way. I don't do that because almost everyone in this CUNTry thinks that rock is shit.

To be honest, I did get some people telling me to fuck off but then I just moved onto someone who I though may actually care :)

I know of at least three people who have gone out to buy the cd because I recommended it and there may be more who may buy it still. I know three isn't a large number or a very significant number but I guess it was the best I could do :(

Archived