Let's promote ¡Dos! ourselves!

Fuzz

Okay I made a couple cheap looking flyers, trying to base them on how their old flyers used to look back in the day. I didn't use the new logo nor did I use the album cover; probably should have, but oh well. I wanted them to look as cheap and home made as possible

These are fucking awesome. I might have to print these out.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are fucking awesome. I might have to print these out.

I'd love to see how they look printed!

Threw this together too. Where are my grammar nazis at to kickstart the "Green Day is/Green Day are" debate? :lol:

vfdss.jpg

Does anyone have the Green Day in blue? I was just going to cut it, but Mike's hair was in the way :dry:

As my twitter is useless for me, I stared using it. I'm writing twites to some radio stations and please them to air some Green Day music and reminding about release's date of Dos.

Threw this together too. Where are my grammar nazis at to kickstart the "Green Day is/Green Day are" debate? :lol:

vfdss.jpg

that's fucking amazing XD

Does anyone have the Green Day in blue? I was just going to cut it, but Mike's hair was in the way :dry:

logo.png?mcuqdb

From GreenDay.de n_n

So has anybody got the high resolution version of the Dos cover that I remember seeing several months ago? I thought I'd saved it, but apparently not..!

So has anybody got the high resolution version of the Dos cover that I remember seeing several months ago? I thought I'd saved it, but apparently not..!

Also took it from GreenDay.de. I believe that the ones posted here previously weren't official.

bg-stretched.jpg

This one?

Edit: Beat me to it!

vfdss.jpg

I freaking love this!!!!!!

vfdss.jpg

Tre's release date...

I finished my other DOS picture! This one is all pretty and has all three guys on it! Please, feel free to use this one as well to promote the album!

36597483138edf7550b139090cedab68-d5jwo7p.jpg

ALSO I turned this pic into a coloring page.

To get the full size version that's printer size, as it's very large, you'll need to download it from my DeviantArt site: http://kelly42fox.deviantart.com/gallery/34261857#/d5jwomb

green_day_dos_coloring_page_by_kelly42fox-d5jwomb.jpg

Hey guys, i'm new here on GDC. I've been watching this thread since it's beginning and i just want to say that it is awesome. I think Green Day are very proud to have such a great fanbase. :)

I think tre's "the forgotten" is an incredible push for dos and tre, there are certainly many who've never heard green day before and now because of the twilight they do or maybe will. The Forgotten woulb be a great single to promote the album.

Hey guys, i'm new here on GDC. I've been watching this thread since it's beginning and i just want to say that it is awesome. I think Green Day are very proud to have such a great fanbase. :)

I think tre's "the forgotten" is an incredible push for dos and tre, there are certainly many who've never heard green day before and now because of the twilight they do or maybe will. The Forgotten woulb be a great single to promote the album.

Welcome to GDC! :D And good point, too!

Thank you :)

And i just like the idea of making a promotional vido for the two albums i great. I think for dos we could use stray heart and parts of Stop when the red lights flash and fuck time or so . And for Tre the forgotten, 99 Revolutions and i also would like 8th avenue serenade.

Someone should try to make such a video a post it on you tube and maybe can someone post it on GDA so that the video gets a wide range of viewers. But i think that's not so easy :)

vfdss.jpg

Dude I love this one! But you gotta change the release date to Tré! To 12/11 :D

So here's what I came up with so far, it's hosted on a friend's server, that's why it has a weird url.

I've been testing it and everything works fine so if you want to use it feel free.

http://pieter.pixelbright.co.za/dos/

Here it is for those without a Twitter account or those reluctant to log in with Twitter, I understand ;)

1KKXD.png

I made some flyers :)

wwd9C.png

:creep:

without the quote:

fg2CJ.png

and an eye-catching gif:

8KGbf.gif

version 2 with the writing at the bottom

GsMwh.gif

I'm gonna make a normal eye-catching gif without GD in the background as well!

Feel free to share them everywhere! :happy:

I made some flyers :)

wwd9C.png

:creep:

Feel free to share them everywhere! :happy:

I love the first one :creep:

I finished my other DOS picture! This one is all pretty and has all three guys on it! Please, feel free to use this one as well to promote the album!

36597483138edf7550b139090cedab68-d5jwo7p.jpg

this drawing is awesome beyond words!!!!!!!! :wub:

Archived