Let's promote ¡Dos! ourselves!

Fuzz

Ah damn, I don't listen to WDR2 :P

me neither, but I was in a car with my dad and he listens to that^^ I hope 1live will play it soon :ninja:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those in Australia and live between Sydney and Newcastle, the local radios stations SeaFM and 2GO regularly have either 10 minutes or 30 minutes section almost daily where they allow requests. I think it works via their Facebook pages. There is one on at 12 today and they are taking requests now. So far someone has requested Minority and I have requested Stray Heart.

Link to the facebook page if anyone else wants to request it. http://www.facebook.com/myseafm?ref=stream

me neither, but I was in a car with my dad and he listens to that^^ I hope 1live will play it soon :ninja:

Hah! My das as well :lol: c'mon 1live! :happy:

[/offtopic]

I went to Target today. So I moved all the Uno!s into better places and stuck a flyer next to the Green Day section!

don't forget.... ¡dos! and ¡tre! for everyone on your christmas list!!!!! :lol: (and ¡uno! too, for that matter...)

Good Idea, i guess am not going to be much help, so am going to change facebook cover, share and tweet and retweet as much as i could :D

Here they are. Each one features a different song. If you are avoiding album spoilers, please keep in mind that the first one features Stray Heart, Spot 2 features Stop When the Red Lights Flash, Spot 3 features Nightlife, Spot 4 features Lazy Bones and Spot 5 features Stray Heart.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z2BLvxOPgQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LApoXVMU8ms

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYFhmXCUKo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hkbjZRCfU0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xS8aP5U5b0

I've stolen GDA's cover photo on facebook lol Best I can do until I come up with some other idea

At my little exhibition last night at school a bunch of people came up to me and asked what song (stray heart) I had playing in the backround of my "how I made this shit -->" video. I was even asked to turn up the volume a few times :D Success!

I did something a little like that. I was on Skype to a bunch of friends n I put Uno on in the background and almost all of them asked who it was n said it was good. So I mentioned the trilogy theme and told them to make a note of the other dates lol :)

Hah! My das as well :lol: c'mon 1live! :happy:

[/offtopic]

I wanted to send a songwish to 1live, but you need to fucking enter your phone number..and I don't wanna be live OnAir :DD

well, that was enough off-topic..maybe :ninja:

don't forget.... ¡dos! and ¡tre! for everyone on your christmas list!!!!! :lol: (and ¡uno! too, for that matter...)

Ain't nobody wait that long! :o (except you're completely broke - then well... Sucks for you.)

Here they are. Each one features a different song. If you are avoiding album spoilers, please keep in mind that the first one features Stray Heart, Spot 2 features Stop When the Red Lights Flash, Spot 3 features Nightlife, Spot 4 features Lazy Bones and Spot 5 features Stray Heart.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z2BLvxOPgQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LApoXVMU8ms

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYFhmXCUKo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hkbjZRCfU0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xS8aP5U5b0

These are a lot better than the previous ones imo to function as ads :) . But they're still mainly just some cutting of existing footage.

You should definitely continue to practice doing more work from scratch if you're interested in making videos. It's a lot more satisfying to see an end result you created yourself.

These are a lot better than the previous ones imo to function as ads :) . But they're still mainly just some cutting of existing footage.

You should definitely continue to practice doing more work from scratch if you're interested in making videos. It's a lot more satisfying to see an end result you created yourself.

I know, and normally I would - but I'm working off my laptop and ipad rather than the desktop which has all my more familiar software on. I'm just working with what I have. :P

Heard Stray Heart on Kerrang Radio again today, they're really loving that song :lol: tried requesting it on Radio One yesterday but no hope, just stick to bombarding Kerrang i guess :P

i've heard that song more than Oh Love on the radio anyways so it's a good sign :)

Do you think I should use my awful photoshop skills and try to make a promo flyer too? What dimensions should I use? I'll do it tomorrow

Do you think I should use my awful photoshop skills and try to make a promo flyer too? What dimensions should I use? I'll do it tomorrow

Typically a regular flyer is the standard US paper size, 8.5 x 11 inches :)

Typically a regular flyer is the standard US paper size, 8.5 x 11 inches :)

Okay :D Tomorrow I'll do it, I'm going to bed very soon

We should all start a worldwide trend on twitter! Everyone tweet #GreenDayDos I'm sure we can make it if we all try!!! :D Let's roll!!!!

My two local record stores took posters off me to put on the window and I graced the bus stop with Green Day's beauty! The guy in the record store was really shocked 'Two albums??!!' and even more surprised when I exampled it was a trilogy! It's strange he didn't know about Dos! and Tre! when he has a huge Uno! poster in the window already!

I also ranted on about Dos! on my local radio station.

I don't think my contribution will make that much of a difference but if I got even one person into Green Day from a poster it's worth something!

Well done with the posters guys they looked really professional! :D

Archived