Birthday Video for Tré Cool

Florence

If you're gonna put funny Tré moments I think that moment when he puts a microphone into a microwave and turns it on is required :lol: He had dropped some bottles on a shelf to the ground and the interviewer asked something like 'Why do you do that, you think it's funny or something?' and then Tré said: 'Because... because... y'know... I'm gonna take your microphone *takes*... put it in the microwaves *puts it in the microwave*... and turn it on *turns it on*'. I think it appears in that interview in the 21st CB era where Billie, Mike and Tré are watching funny moments from them in the 90s and they were laughing :)

Is this the video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiCOGfAfoCQ

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. He didn't mention his username. :sherlock:

I know a Green Day fan from Germany who is called Chris and is pretty talented :sherlock:

I know a Green Day fan from Germany who is called Chris and is pretty talented :sherlock:

I know him too!But I don't know his username :sherlock:

Florence seems nervous,everywhere she puts ----> :runaround:

Just take it easy Flo ;):hug:

:woot: Just wanted to let you know that the video is almost finished! :dance:

I only need to check the volume of some parts & edit the intro with the Tré pics!

At the moment it's around 8 minutes :lol:WHAT HAVE I DONE?? (the one for Mikey was ~6 minutes)

:woot: Just wanted to let you know that the video is almost finished! :dance:

I only need to check the volume of some parts & edit the intro with the Tré pics!

At the moment it's around 8 minutes :lol:WHAT HAVE I DONE?? (the one for Mikey was ~6 minutes)

That is great! Did we have more entries for Mike's video? :pinch:

Just two days left!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Flo, your ava!!!! :thumbsup::banana:

ahhhh i just joined a while ago and soo wanna participate in this! can i send in an entry today and can u sqeeze it in somehow pleaseeeee!

ahhhh i just joined a while ago and soo wanna participate in this! can i send in an entry today and can u sqeeze it in somehow pleaseeeee!

Oh god. The video is almost ready! :runaround: Sorry! :sorry:

Oh god. The video is almost ready! :runaround: Sorry! :sorry:

plsss preettyy please! i already sent it to the email provided like 5 hours ago,just one small photo,pls it wud really mean alottt!! :(

My video editing program decided being a bitch! :runaround: :runaround: or my computer. I don't know! :runaround:

I didn't sleep for 24 hours! and I'm like :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

But I have a final version of the video! :runaround: and I'm about to upload it now! :runaround: (sorry so many runaround smileys!)

I already have a kind of trailer but I don't know if it looks good! wahh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0uePuZXn4&feature=youtu.be

woopdidooo-1.jpg

Sudden realization this morning, cause y'know. He's born in Germany.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? :runaround: I'm uploading it to youtube! But I got a message like "it takes longer than expected" :runaround:

ok I'm waiting. :runaround:

if it doesn't work can I send the video to someone who can upload it to youtube? :runaround:

HELP

WHAT SHOULD I DO? :runaround: I'm uploading it to youtube! But I got a message like "it takes longer than expected" :runaround:

if it doesn't work can I send the video to someone who can upload it to youtube? :runaround:

HELP

If you send it to me I'll have a go, but I'm not sure if my internet speed is up to it. It's worth a try though!

HELP

I'd be more than glad to help you... But I don't guarantee for anything since I don't know if it's not gonna work for me as well. *shrugs*

edit: Just uploaded a "test" video. Works without any issues. So... I'd do it.

I WAITED 3 FUCKING HOURS.

AND THEN I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE ON YT: VIDEO FORMAT IS NOT SUPPORTED. :runaround: it's an mp4 WTF

I know it's 800 x 600 px something but I uploaded different short test versions of the video to be sure it works. :/

I'll upload it to sendpace! :runaround: And I will try to upload it again on youtube! :cry:

it even worked with the bigger version of the trailer

>>click 480p<<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBsitoMRlzE

It's uploading to sendspace! :runaround:

Remaining time ~1 hour

:cry:

I'm so excited! :runaround:

Archived