Birthday Video for Tré Cool

Florence

ok I made some changes in the video! :runaround:

1.) I changed it from 4:3 format to 16:9 :runaround: because I got more 16:9 videos than expected!

2.) I had two versions of Food Around the corner and couldn't decide which one to use! So I had Food Around the Corner x 2 in the video. BUT I didn't get enough videos & pics to fill the video. :runaround: So I will use only 1 Food Around the Corner! or add some funny Tré videos. I don't know!

3.) Someone sent me a ~40 seconds video of him playing guitar & singing a b-day version of "All By myself" :ermm: I couldn't cut it, because it's a whole song. Is it unfair if someone appears 40 seconds between 2 Tré songs? Whatchathink?

4.) I had a funny idea for the ending of the video :D

5.) My video part is about nuts...or cheese :lol:

Be afraid of Florence. Be very afraid.

- - - - - -

That's because it's one of the best avas you have ever made!

It's fuck fucking with my head now.

Oh you! :wub: :wub: :creep:

I edited your pic a tiny bit in photoshop, I hope that's ok. :runaround:

Also Flo, just reminder:

Don't forget to upload the video BEFORE Tre's Birthday, like we did with Billie's video...

I know! :runaround:

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the update ! And in my opinion 40 seconds is good if the guy is doing it well !

Thank you for the update ! And in my opinion 40 seconds is good if the guy is doing it well !

Agreed.

I edited your pic a tiny bit in photoshop, I hope that's ok. :runaround:

It sure as hell is, my pic was shite :lol: I love your ava and I'm dying to see the video. I don't think it's unfair for someone to be on more time as long as that doesn't cut someone else's time. It wouldn't be fair either to cut his/her awesome song :)

Agreed too :)

:lol: Let's say... it's really funny. And it's no "She's a Rebel" pt. 2 (GDC St. Valentine's collab cd 2010 *cough* ) xD don't worry!

:lol:

:lol: Let's say... it's really funny. And it's no "She's a Rebel" pt. 2 (GDC St. Valentine's collab cd 2010 *cough* ) xD don't worry!

Let's go for it!

I should ask it in the Q & A thread, I guess. But it's something for the Tré b-day video:

:runaround:

What does Tré say at the beginning of "Billie Joe's mom"?

Is it "Billie requested a song about his own mother" ? :runaround: I must know because I want to include the quote in the video!

Is it "Billie requested a song about his own mother" ? :runaround: I must know because I want to include the quote in the video!

Yeah, you got it right. Well, I think the tiny pause before Billie is the work 'Joe' but I'm not sure.

Oh. :mellow: Maybe I should ask it in the Q & A thread.

btw. just sent the PM to Andres :runaround: and we will need a banner for the collab video! :happy: because I'm already editing the video I thought someone else could make banners! :) Of course more than one person can make the banners and then I'm gonna add them to the OP and people can vote for their favorite.

:( :( aww...

sorry :(

though my vid would have been the most boring thing ever, so you really didn't miss anything

and i always hear "old", though now i'm not so sure about it anymore, it could also be "own" :lol:

Oh. :mellow: Maybe I should ask it in the Q & A thread.

btw. just sent the PM to Andres :runaround: and we will need a banner for the collab video! :happy: because I'm already editing the video I thought someone else could make banners! :) Of course more than one person can make the banners and then I'm gonna add them to the OP and people can vote for their favorite.

I wish I could, but my Graphic-Skills are just good enough to make the background of my ava transparent :lol: ...

Oh well. :(

Sorry I'm not that used to French names :lol: I know the typical ones like Damien, Simon, Théo...

Idk maybe till I can take a pic of myself :P

Oh so I look like Mike? Nice :runaround: :runaround:

'Is he ultra violent, is he disturbed? I better tell him that I love him before she does it all over again, Oh God he's killing me!' :P

This thread makes me feel so loved :wub: :wub: I thought nobody knew me that much

I still remember when we posted in "What if Green Day..." and you still got 500 post or like so... :')

I might try to make a banner but my photoshop skills are average-bad

I still remember when we posted in "What if Green Day..." and you still got 500 post or like so... :')

We should totally revive that thread :) why was it even closed?

I have more than 50% of the video ready! :runaround: I already used some of the extra pictures Preeti sent me, but I need stuff to fill Like A Rat Does Cheese and BJ's mom! :runaround: :/ I might add funny Tré moments at the beginning of BJ's mom. :runaround:

:sherlock: Should I add your video to one of the video parts with music in the background or to the b-day wishes?

f I add it to the parts with music in the background, it looks like I accidentally muted your video. And if I add it to the other b-day wishes it looks... strange. :runaround:

I'm quite excited to see this. Who did the All by Myself cover?

Someone from Germany called "Christopher" :)

Username? :P

I have more than 50% of the video ready! :runaround: I already used some of the extra pictures Preeti sent me, but I need stuff to fill Like A Rat Does Cheese and BJ's mom! :runaround: :/ I might add funny Tré moments at the beginning of BJ's mom. :runaround:

:sherlock: Should I add your video to one of the video parts with music in the background or to the b-day wishes?

f I add it to the parts with music in the background, it looks like I accidentally muted your video. And if I add it to the other b-day wishes it looks... strange. :runaround:

I guess the one with the music in the background

I'm kinda excited to see this hah :lol:

Username? :P

I don't know. He didn't mention his username. :sherlock:

I guess the one with the music in the background

Alright! :runaround:

If you're gonna put funny Tré moments I think that moment when he puts a microphone into a microwave and turns it on is required :lol: He had dropped some bottles on a shelf to the ground and the interviewer asked something like 'Why do you do that, you think it's funny or something?' and then Tré said: 'Because... because... y'know... I'm gonna take your microphone *takes*... put it in the microwaves *puts it in the microwave*... and turn it on *turns it on*'. I think it appears in that interview in the 21st CB era where Billie, Mike and Tré are watching funny moments from them in the 90s and they were laughing :)

Archived