Birthday Video for Tré Cool

Florence

I realised I can't use 50 eggs. I must find out new idea. I can still stand in the middle of metro station and sniff some icing-sugar from donut :lol:

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to be a part of this, but it's hard to come up with any ideas that aren't already being taken. Haha.

Maybe we should organize this a little and give certain parts to people and have the song list set in stone so others who may want to do something with the lines of a song will have an idea of what song to use.

Right now, reading this I'm like

tumblr_malkh2aulL1r6gk4zo1_400.jpg

YAYYYYYY!!!!!

I will get to work on this :)

Thanks for doing this Flo, its gonna be AWESOOMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :runaround:

I want to participate, I'm going to think of an idea and then record ASAP! :D

I regret not being in the Mike video, so I must think of something cool! :runaround:

Haha one of us should hold a sign at the start at the video saying "who the fuck is Tre Cool?"

And then another holding a sign saying "He's the best drummer in the world!"

And a third "And it's his birthday!!!"

And then the video would begin. :D I just think it could be cool if you can see we are actually working together on this. I mean we're not just a bunch of random fans sending Flo videos.

Wait, I just realized something... You're not going to do something with that quote, are ya? :mellow: Fuck. This morning on my way to school I thought about doing something with it as well, damn. Gotta think about something new.

Just tell me if you used it or not when you're done, alright? :happy:

Ach, I'm not sure. I need an idea, what I thought of wasn't very good. If only I knew someone doing something for guy fawkes night. Now I'm considering teaching myself how to make graphics just to make my idea.

Okay, done - I hope it's alright. :confused: Didn't dare to speak louder, sorry about that.

PM'd it to ya.

Heh, you wanna shoot a video that says in it that there are no clouds in the sky ? No prob bruh, I got this shit. * meanwhile plasters the whole sky and lets it rain like there's no tomorrow*

-Mother Nature

I might end up taking a normal pic with 'Happy Birthday Tré! I'm feeling blue' and make the picture blue-ish or something

I'm definitely going to take part in this video but I don't know what to do yet..

We should add this part from Tre's trailer to the video! I think we should! What do you say Flo? :lol:

NhG6V.jpg

Stuff I have received so far:

Sandy, Germany (video)

Thibaut, France (video)

Sam Smith, Manchester England (video)

Gina, Greece (pictures)

Marisa, Austin TX (video)

:woot:

In the final video you will only hear the music in the background, except you're going to say something like "Happy Birthday..." or you're making a joke of some kind,...then I'm gonna put you somewhere between the songs or somewhere at the beginning.

That's my idea. :lol:

But I guess you already knew that! ^ xD

And it's fine if you send me more stuff I can put during the songs like holding signs,...etc. :happy:

I want to be a part of this, but it's hard to come up with any ideas that aren't already being taken. Haha.

Maybe we should organize this a little and give certain parts to people and have the song list set in stone so others who may want to do something with the lines of a song will have an idea of what song to use.

Right now, reading this I'm like

tumblr_malkh2aulL1r6gk4zo1_400.jpg

True. :runaround: But I'm afraid if we give people certain parts and someone might forget to send in their video/ picture/ whatever, it's missing in the final video! :runaround: I could add the names & what they have sent me so far to the OP. Like "Sandy, Germany - video (" 'Why are there no clouds in the sky' joke") but I don't know. :unsure:

As for the songs...

What about if we use

*intro* --> Rock'n'Roll Girlfriend ---> Dominated Love Slave ---> Food Around the Corner ---> Like A Rat Does Cheese --->BJ's Mom

maybe not in this order, but just to have the songs listed now.

In between the songs there will be the funny Tré moments somewhere. Yeah. :lol:

I wish there were HQ studio versions of Food Around the Corner, Like A Rat... and BJ's Mom. The recordings sound kind of crappy. :cry:

There's also "Hungry, Hungry Models" by the Network I really like. :ninja:but the Network is not Green Day :rolleyes:

I think we should stick to the songs ^^ above. :P Whatyathink?

Haha one of us should hold a sign at the start at the video saying "who the fuck is Tre Cool?"

And then another holding a sign saying "He's the best drummer in the world!"

And a third "And it's his birthday!!!"

And then the video would begin. :D I just think it could be cool if you can see we are actually working together on this. I mean we're not just a bunch of random fans sending Flo videos.

That's a great idea! :woot: We should get 3 people to do that!

Volunteers? :creep:

Okay, done - I hope it's alright. :confused: Didn't dare to speak louder, sorry about that.

PM'd it to ya.

Heh, you wanna shoot a video that says in it that there are no clouds in the sky ? No prob bruh, I got this shit. * meanwhile plasters the whole sky and lets it rain like there's no tomorrow*

-Mother Nature

Thanks! I got your video! :hug:

We should add this part from Tre's trailer to the video! I think we should! What do you say Flo? :lol:

NhG6V.jpg

Yes! :lol: There will be one part in the video with funny Tré moments for sure. :)

Maybe someone should dress up as a Tré tree monster? That would be awesome! :lol:

What about if we use

*intro* --> Rock'n'Roll Girlfriend ---> Dominated Love Slave ---> Food Around the Corner ---> Like A Rat Does Cheese --->BJ's Mom

I wish there were HQ studio versions of Food Around the Corner, Like A Rat... and BJ's Mom. The recordings sound kind of crappy. :cry:

There's also "Hungry, Hungry Models" by the Network I really like. :ninja:but the Network is not Green Day :rolleyes:

Ahh when I see what songs we're gonna use, ideas pops up in my head :D

Are we going to use Dominated Love Slave from Transmissions where Food Around the Corner is like were the solo has to be then, or are we going to make them as two songs?

Also I'll gladly volunteer :P

Ahh when I see what songs we're gonna use, ideas pops up in my head :D

Are we going to use Dominated Love Slave from Transmissions where Food Around the Corner is like were the solo has to be then, or are we going to make them as two songs?

Also I'll gladly volunteer :P

I thought about using the version from Kerplunk! :happy:

And: :woot:

Anyone else? :creep:

I would like to take one of your suggested parts, but maybe someone else wants to take it. :ninja:

Is there one left? I want. I'll take the "and it's his birthday" one if you want.

Stuff I have received so far:

Sandy, Germany (video)

Thibaut, France (video)

Sam Smith, Manchester England (video)

Gina, Greece (pictures)

Marisa, Austin TX (video)

:woot:

In the final video you will only hear the music in the background, except you're going to say something like "Happy Birthday..." or you're making a joke of some kind,...then I'm gonna put you somewhere between the songs or somewhere at the beginning.

That's my idea. :lol:

But I guess you already knew that! ^ xD

And it's fine if you send me more stuff I can put during the songs like holding signs,...etc. :happy:

True. :runaround: But I'm afraid if we give people certain parts and someone might forget to send in their video/ picture/ whatever, it's missing in the final video! :runaround: I could add the names & what they have sent me so far to the OP. Like "Sandy, Germany - video (" 'Why are there no clouds in the sky' joke") but I don't know. :unsure:

As for the songs...

What about if we use

Thanks! I got your video! :hug:

Yes! :lol: There will be one part in the video with funny Tré moments for sure. :)

Maybe someone should dress up as a Tré tree monster? That would be awesome! :lol:

That post was actually really helpful on it's own. Now that I understand how you plan to make the final video, and what songs you're using, it makes it easier for me. Thanks Flo!

I'll do another of the sign things!!

Is there one left? I want. I'll take the "and it's his birthday" one if you want.

wow that was quick :lol:

Yes there is. :P

so... Who the Fuck is Tré Cool? - - -

He's the best drummer in the world - - -

and it's his b-day - - - Tamara

If Naja likes she can take the 1st part & Rachel the 2nd or the other way round.

And you know that you can send in a both a video AND a picture or two SHORT short videos as well? :ninja: In the last video some people appeared twice, but it worked fine for everyone. If I get too many entries in the end, it might get a bit difficult with some people appearing twice and I have to cut and I can't guarantee that they actually appear twice. But yeah...just keep sending stuff. :lol:

^I hope that made sense. xD if not, you can watch the b-day video for Mike and it will be clear. I hope.

That post was actually really helpful on it's own. Now that I understand how you plan to make the final video, and what songs you're using, it makes it easier for me. Thanks Flo!

:woot::hug:

If there's still room in a month I'll consider it :lol: let's see.

for me it's more like: if i ever find sth that i could do and then seriously have another idea through a wonder, THEN i might consider it :lol:

...though when i have my first good idea, i usually have a second good one and well, let's just see if there's still room one day before the deadline :P (as that's the soonest i'll start with anythig anyways :D )

wow that was quick :lol:

Yes there is. :P

so... Who the Fuck is Tré Cool? - - -

He's the best drummer in the world - - -

and it's his b-day - - - Tamara

If Naja likes she can take the 1st part & Rachel the 2nd or the other way round.

Yay people like my idea :D

Yeah I can take the first part! Unless Rachel has a good idea for that of course :P It doesn't really matter to me.

Would it be easier for you if I filmed a video for all the songs, or would you like me to only make one or two short videos? Cause both is totally fine with me!

for me it's more like: if i ever find sth that i could do and then seriously have another idea through a wonder, THEN i might consider it :lol:

...though when i have my first good idea, i usually have a second good one and well, let's just see if there's still room one day before the deadline :P (as that's the soonest i'll start with anythig anyways :D )

Don't worry! :lol:

It's not THAT needed to send both a video and picture. :happy: It's ok if you only send me one.

It's just in case I don't get enough entries in the end (which won't happen, I hope) and we have to fill the video somehow :ninja:

Yay people like my idea :D

Yeah I can take the first part! Unless Rachel has a good idea for that of course :P It doesn't really matter to me.

Would it be easier for you if I filmed a video for all the songs, or would you like me to only make one or two short videos? Cause both is totally fine with me!

:o you don't have to film something for ALL songs! You can of course, but it's not necessary :blush:

It would be alright if you, for example, make a short video of you with the "Who the Fuck is Tré Cool" sign/ or take a picture of it for the beginning, and then take another picture of you with a "Happy Birthday Tré Cool" sign...etc. or make a short video.

:o you don't have to film something for ALL songs! You can of course, but it's not necessary :blush:

It would be alright if you, for example, make a short video of you with the "Who the Fuck is Tré Cool" sign/ or take a picture of it for the beginning, and then take another picture of you with a "Happy Birthday Tré Cool" sign...etc. or make a short video.

Alright then I'll film some videos for the ideas I have ;)

Don't worry! :lol:

It's not THAT needed to send both a video and picture. :happy: It's ok if you only send me one.

It's just in case I don't get enough entries in the end (which won't happen, I hope) and we have to fill the video somehow :ninja:

i know ;) ...it's just that i always raise my hands when it comes to such an idea :D ...i think i'll just do the video but if you don't have enough vids/pics in the end, i'll sure make a pic or anything ;) and i'm sure you'll get enough videos ;D

Archived