Birthday Video for Tré Cool

Florence

The rest of our labs don't have fire :cry: I don't think I can convince someone. Best think of something else.

:cry: awww

I think Fuck Time drum intro + Dominated Love Slave + Like a Rat Does Cheese makes a good lenght for the video

And don't forget Rock'n'Roll Girlfriend :thumbsup:

I think it depends on how many entries I'm gonna receive in the end. If there are more than 50 entries I'll probably add more songs. But it's safe to say there will be Dominated Love Slave & Rock'n' Roll Girlfriend. +Like A Rat Does Cheese etc. :) (So if someone really wants to lipsync some parts, it would be great if they choose Dominated Love Slave, Rock'n'Roll Girlfriend or maybe Like A Rat Does Cheese. )

Yeah, like:

"Happy birthday Tré!!

Ich wolle deine Schniedelwutz!"

:lol: haha I didn't know you know some German!

grammatically correct it's "Ich will deinen Schniedelwutz"

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grammatically correct it's "Ich will deinen Schniedelwutz"

Yeah, I know a tiny bit hahaha danke für die Korrektur (damn I keep confusing für and führ)

If you were in the German Club you would :angry

Schäm dich!

This is not a German Club! :o:P

den Mund halten!! :lol:

Ok, now I should both study and think what to do for the video...

den Mund halten!! :lol:

Ok, now I should both study and think what to do for the video...

Dude that's enough! xD

Fuck I don't know what to do, would it be that bad if I just got a normal pic with a Happy Birthday paper?

If you were in the German Club you would :angry

Schäm dich!

:sorry:

Dude that's enough! xD

Exactly. :lol: Do what Ritz said! Thanks!

Does anyone have ideas for the beginning of the video? In Mike's b-day video there's the Dookie dog that drops the Happy Birthday letters. A cute Tré cartoon figure that dances around in drag, a chicken that drops 50 eggs? So many possibilities :lol: :lol:

Fuck I don't know what to do, would it be that bad if I just got a normal pic with a Happy Birthday paper?

Well, I think that's what I'm doing as well :rolleyes: Way too uncreative to think of something better..

It's fine if you send me a pic of you with a "Happy b-day" sign. :happy: It's not bad.

Ok, haha I hope you got my video!!! :)

Thanks! I got it! :hug:

How about Billie Joe's mom?XD Food around the corner?& why not,shout(live) by Tré?

Does anyone know the exact quote referring to clouds in the sky and god wanting to see his favourite band again?

:S

Does anyone know the exact quote referring to clouds in the sky and god wanting to see his favourite band again?

Tre: This is a place of worship! A place of rock!

Mike: What kind of place is this?

Tre: This is a holy place!

Mike: Why are there no clouds in the sky?

Tre: Because God wants to watch his favorite band again!

Uuuh... I just watched BIAB for the 100th time, so... shoul be quite accurate :lol:

Tre: This is a place of worship! A place of rock!

Mike: What kind of place is this?

Tre: This is a holy place!

Mike: Why are there no clouds in the sky?

Tre: Because God wants to watch his favorite band again!

Uuuh... I just watched BIAB for the 100th time, so... pretty sure this is quite accurate :lol:

Thanks :happy: I thought there was something about rain, but I've only watched it a few times. :lol:

I think I might participate, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Would it be ok if I write"Who the fuck is Tré Cool?" on a paper? :rolleyes:

Say "Schniedelwutz" like Tré did. :creep:

:lol: :lol: kidding.

oooor i wear a crocodile costume and sing Schnappy :lol:

(like Tre did, just with this costume :D )

Does anyone have ideas for the beginning of the video? In Mike's b-day video there's the Dookie dog that drops the Happy Birthday letters. A cute Tré cartoon figure that dances around in drag, a chicken that drops 50 eggs? So many possibilities :lol: :lol:

The chicken idea is cool! Or Tré running around in a bra... or even running after a sog to milk him to get milk for his coffee :lol:

We should dance as he does during King For A Day!

youtube.com/watch?v=cVSpB-JS9X4&feature=player_detailpage

Yes :lol: Someone should definitely do that!

I think I might participate, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Would it be ok if I write"Who the fuck is Tré Cool?" on a paper? :rolleyes:

Sure! :happy:

or even running after a dog to milk him to get milk for his coffee :lol:

:lol: :lol: OMG that's perfect!

haha I'm afraid if we include something like this in the video, people who watched it will be like:

0AupX.gif

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN

:lol:

haha I'm afraid if we include something like this in the video, people who watched it will be like:

0AupX.gif

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN

:lol:

:mellow:

dat gif.

Oh. My. God.

:lol: :lol:

animals can participate???

we should all totally film ourselves milking dogs and wish Tre a happy bithday, he'd be so proud :happy:

jk, sounds awesome, I'm in :D as soon as I'll think of something thats fair towards helpless animals..

Edit: oops, somebody have already thought of it XDD never mind then..

too bad we can't put "two boys in a bathroom stall" cause it sounds crappy and it's hard to figure out what he's singing XDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZw_Rzv0588

:lol: :lol: OMG that's perfect!

Well, he doesn't have to wank the dog in the video. He could just run after him with a dirty face and a coffee cup. Maybe a cup that says something like 'I <3 coffee'

Wait, I just realized something... You're not going to do something with that quote, are ya? :mellow: Fuck. This morning on my way to school I thought about doing something with it as well, damn. Gotta think about something new.

Just tell me if you used it or not when you're done, alright? :happy:

Archived