Birthday Video for Tré Cool

Florence

Haha, I've got the same Birthday as Tre... :runaround:

I'll make a video or something :D

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike's video was 6:06 and BJ's birthday video around 10 minutes.

I say we aim for 8 minutes-ish, with a mash up of all his songs.

Flo, this is great idea! I must take part in it, I must. I couldn't take part in video for Mike cos I ws having final exams, so I must do it for Tre's one.

Is it weird that I'm gonna use eggs? :lol:

Flo, this is great idea! I must take part in it, I must. I couldn't take part in video for Mike cos I ws having final exams, so I must do it for Tre's one.

Is it weird that I'm gonna use eggs? :lol:

I also wanted to use eggs! :P (now I need to figure out something else.. :lol:)

I don't even know what to do! :lol: the only thing I can think of is just holding a sheet saying 'Happy Birthday Tré!'

I thought of including donuts in some way.... but idk. It's kinda lame :P Need to think of something better, god dammit. But hey... One month - I'll get my shit together.

I thought of including donuts in some way.... but idk. It's kinda lame :P Need to think of something betterr, god dammit. But hey... One month - I'll get my shit together.

Nice idea actually. It just gave me the idea of including 50 eggs :lol: Except I don't have that many.

Nice idea actually. It just gave me the idea of including 50 eggs :lol: Except I don't have that many.

#MomentsYouWishYou'dLiveOnAFarm

I had the same idea too! But I will try to think about something different. I haave one better idea now (or at least I think that is better) and I'll do that on friday. :P

I wanna be part of this Collab video, I need a crazy idea for this ! :lol:

9th December it's my birthday too ! Yeah yeah, Tré and I are born in the same day ! :bunny:

Can't wait to get this started with !

Thinking of doing something involving my bass, let's see. I am not good at ideas xD

YAY, I've been wating for this thread!!! :dance:

I have some ideas, i'll try to participate! :happy:

and i thought about snorting donut sprinkles but i don't know the effect...not that this is the reason why Tre is how he is :unsure::lol: naw just kidding ;) ...i know that i had some great ideas for this video when we did Billie's vid, but now these ideas are gone :(

Just came home and read about this! FLO IS MAKING A VIDEO AGAIN! :woot: I'm participating, of course!

I wanna be part of this Collab video, I need a crazy idea for this ! :lol:

9th December it's my birthday too ! Yeah yeah, Tré and I are born in the same day ! :bunny:

That's awesome dude ;) , i'm with you too guys ! :dance:

#MomentsYouWishYou'dLiveOnAFarm

My grandparents have chicken but I doubt they are that productive to lay 50 eggs :lol:

But then again, it doesn't have to be 50, you'd just have to make it look like it was. He won't count them anyway :D

Archived