New release date for Tre?

Tim_13

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true and we get an announcement this week. If Billie won't be back to promote Tre in January, it would only hurt the album to save it for the post-holiday season when music sales typically drop dramatically. Plus, The Forgotten will have Twilight buzz. It makes sense.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys, but i'm betting it's a screw up. changing the release date to be a month further away would make more sense if anything, rather than a month closer. it's just not logical.

Release date of "¡Uno!" On iTunes also says September 18th, so.....it's unlikely

EDIT: However, I just checked and the release date of the explicit version of ¡Tré! Is listed with this date whereas the clean version still says January. Same goes for ¡Dos!, explicit version is listed as November 9th and clean is for November 13th. I'm confused now.

Release date of "¡Uno!" On iTunes also says September 18th, so.....it's unlikely

EDIT: However, I just checked and the release date of the explicit version of ¡Tré! Is listed with this date whereas the clean version still says January. Same goes for ¡Dos!, explicit version is listed as November 9th and clean is for November 13th. I'm confused now.

EDIT 2: I'm in the US iTunes Store, by the way

there is a difference between warner music and itunes

it will be released at the 9th november at least in europe and then it will be on youtube and you can listen to it anyway

The only reason I can think of is that if the tour is on hold till next year they'll need to do something to fill that gap, plus they won't be busy like they would have been during that month. so bringing the album forward makes sense that way, but then, I still doubt it

well the announcement of the Twilight video of The Forgotten is not on GD.com and that is confirmed....

But thats not a single GD is promoting...

But doesn't stuff usually get released earlier in Europe anyway?

By a few days not a month

There must be a reason that all of these European music retailers changed the date to Dec. 7th. I'm all for it coming earlier.

There must be a reason that all of these European music retailers changed the date to Dec. 7th. I'm all for it coming earlier.

it can't be that this is all just a mistake

wtf is the point of this thread? nothing but arguments.

The same point as all of the other threads...to discuss.

By a few days not a month

True...

until there's some kind of official announcement, i'm taking it with a grain of salt. tre being released a month earlier is a huge deal, so unless i see it plastered on greenday.com, i'm taking it as a screw up.

I don't believe it until Green Day official page makes it official, but if this is true I think it will be could that release date. I don't like to wait for a long time :P I wanna listen Tré as soon as posible :lol:

I'd say if gd.com or idiotclub or press release comes out by tuesday this is a mistake/typo

It could easily be mistakes

I don't think that such a big company like warner make such mistakes

I must add that I hope that it will be this date haha:)!

LMFAO as someone who has worked with WMG in the past and still have friends there they make mistakes easily....

LMFAO as someone who has worked with WMG in the past and still have friends there they make mistakes easily....

just my thoughts and opinion:)

I must add that I hope that it will be this date haha:)!

Oh Warner make mistakes, I witnessed one only recently! ;)

You wouldn't expect them to, but they do.

But I agree, it would be cool if Tre was released early, though I did like the pattern they had going, released every two months.

Oh Warner make mistakes, I witnessed one only recently! ;)

You wouldn't expect them to, but they do.

But I agree, it would be cool if Tre was released early, though I did like the pattern they had going, released every two months.

I really hope that this isn't a mistake

wtf is the point of this thread? nothing but arguments.

that's the point of the forum, although whether or not the topic of the discussion is GOOD discussion since NO ONE knows the truth is another opinion.

Archived