New release date for Tre?

Tim_13

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not on greenday.com website, so I don't think that it's true...sorry.

That seems weird, surely they'd put it back if anything given the circumstances

probably a mistake

It seems like, tre is going to be released in december this year:)!

tumblr_mcmj0wfSYl1renjn2o2_500.pngtumblr_mcmj0wfSYl1renjn2o1_500.png

Might be the European release date!

mIGHT

That seems weird, surely they'd put it back if anything given the circumstances probably a mistake
Bringing it forward would make sense commercially when you consider the Twilight soundtrack release in November and the Christmas period. Obviously we will wait and see if the new date is correct or not.

I think we should just wait til we hear something from Green Day. Plus, it makes more sense if Tre comes out in January. Then we have a month between each album

Bringing it forward would make sense commercially when you consider the Twilight soundtrack release in November and the Christmas period. Obviously we will wait and see if the new date is correct or not, but worth reporting.

it would really make sense, also the band wouldn't have this stress anymore when they are going to release it earlier

well the announcement of the Twilight video of The Forgotten is not on GD.com and that is confirmed....

I didn't see that! So, maybe it's true. We'll see later. ;)

It would be awesome but weird.

maybe they are going to release tre just in europe earlier

No Never. IF they release it earlierer than worldwide of course!

I really hope that it will be realesed in december!:)

It would be awesome but weird.

No Never. IF they release it earlierer than worldwide of course!

I also thought this

I don't know why would they do that, but in some way would be really awesome to have all the trilogy music for b-day parties! :dance:

Unless the early release is only for Europe and like always certain parts of the world are out of it :S

I don't know why would they do that, but in some way would be really awesome to have all the trilogy music for b-day parties! :dance:

Unless the early release is only for Europe and like always certain parts of the world are out of it :S

I think they would do that, because I think billie joe had a lot of stress at the release of uno, this was one of the reasons why this happend at the iheart radio festival, so it might be that they are trying to release the triology so fast as possible

Do you know what I mean? sorry I'm german, my english isn't very good

I think they would do that, because I think billie joe had a lot of stress at the release of uno, this was one of the reasons why this happend at the iheart radio festival, so it might be that they are trying to release the triology so fast as possible

But sooner wouldn't be even more stressful to promote? That if it gets a promotion, of course... :unsure:

9th December would be a cool release date (rather than 7th December). :happy:

LOL that would be excellent! I would totally support them changing the release date for Tre! to 12/9 :D

If it was only amazon, I'd highly doubt it. But it's on the official german Warner Music website, so there's at least the possibility for it to be true. Why would they change it, if it wasn't? Of course, it's still unconfirmed, but it's definitely something to keep our eyes on.

But sooner wouldn't be even more stressful to promote? That if it gets a promotion, of course... :unsure:

I don't know what they are going to do but this would make sense but also the release date in january would make sense. we will see what they are going to do, but now I think and hope that the release date will be in december

Archived