Post Pics of your Green Day Collection (CD's, DVD's etc.)

Hawx

I worked at Amazon's shipping warehouse for a while, I saw packages going to the UK

Thanks!!! ,maybe I should look into it then !!!

I can't even get my Green Day shelf into on pic. But since it's sunday, and all my new stuff came, I'll try taking a new picture set today.

My collection isn't as big as some of yours yet, but maybe I'll get there some day. Here's a pic of my collection so far:

sqx2.jpg

It's American Idiot, but not just the song, the entire album. They named it after that song because it's the best one in that album.

• Like 3

My collection isn't as big as some of yours yet, but maybe I'll get there some day. Here's a pic of my collection so far:

sqx2.jpg

It's American Idiot, but not just the song, the entire album. They named it after that song because it's the best one in that album.

Please tell me you weren't downloading Hugo for yourself.

Whats Hugo ?

It was a movie that came out a few years ago. It looked pretty bad. So bad, that it was even free on itunes for a little bit

It was a movie that came out a few years ago. It looked pretty bad. So bad, that it was even free on itunes for a little bit

It was nominated for 2011 Best Picture and has a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes, dumdum. And how can you judge a movie that you didn't even watch?

Hugo was pretty good...

It was nominated for 2011 Best Picture and has a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes, dumdum. And how can you judge a movie that you didn't even watch?

I can judge anything. Every time you see a trailer or a commercial, you judge the film or product, deciding whether or not you want to see it or buy it. Everyone judges.

I can judge anything. Every time you see a trailer or a commercial, you judge the film or product, deciding whether or not you want to see it or buy it. Everyone judges.

Thou shalt not judge. Seek a higher level.

Thou shalt not judge. Seek a higher level.

Who says I shall not judge? And I'm perfectly satisfied with the height of my level. It's pretty big.

I hope how the grinch is the cartoon and not that god awful would rather commit suicide than watch again jim carrey version

I hope how the grinch is the cartoon and not that god awful would rather commit suicide than watch again jim carrey version

How dare you judge :lol:

How dare you judge :lol:

I can judge it cause ive actually sadly watched that shit...

You cant judge Hugo cause u saw a trailer and not the actual movie lol

I can judge it cause ive actually sadly watched that shit...

You cant judge Hugo cause u saw a trailer and not the actual movie lol

I saw multiple trailers. It doesn't matter. You can watch half a movie, say "this movie sucks" and stop watching. I can see roughly 5 minutes of footage and still judge. My judgement just isn't as valid as someone else's who has seen the full movie.

I saw multiple trailers. It doesn't matter. You can watch half a movie, say "this movie sucks" and stop watching. I can see roughly 5 minutes of footage and still judge. My judgement just isn't as valid as someone else's who has seen the full movie.

Thank you for admitting that your judgement isn't as valid as mine.

• Like 2

You should watch the full movie as it is a good movie (not the greatest movie ever made but its very good)

I dont care for American Idiot as a song but if I was to base AI as an album based of a 3 min song I would be saying AI sucks as an album...

• Like 1

What the heck is going on in this thread? I only see about 1/2 dozen photos of your collections in the last couple of pages. Which is what this topic is SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT. :)

• Like 2

What the heck is going on in this thread? I only see about 1/2 dozen photos of your collections in the last couple of pages. Which is what this topic is SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT. :)

Thank you, mod. Hopefully Tman684 will stop spamming now.