Post Pics of your Green Day Collection (CD's, DVD's etc.)

Hawx

yes it did im on my phone atm so ill have a proper look tomorrow night tho :)

easiest way to see mine is thru my facebook www.facebook.com/dangreenday and look up the folder green day collection 2013 :)

I don't know why I didn't expect you to have a big collection. I'm blown away man

pretty much this. it's fuckin insane man and i know i already said this on fb but i'm so jealous oh my god.

yes it did im on my phone atm so ill have a proper look tomorrow night tho :)

easiest way to see mine is thru my facebook www.facebook.com/dangreenday and look up the folder green day collection 2013 :)

Requests:

Can you scan:

Poprocks & Coke Promo CD Front and Back

American Idiot VCD Front (And tell me what's on the vcd?)

Sweet Children 3rd pressing Front & Back

Green Day Greatest Hits (has the stereo on front)

Cigarettes & Valentines (Do you have one not signed?)

[if you could do that, I'd be eternally grateful!!!]

Does your Kerplunk Guitar Book have the COMPLETE lyrics for Sweet Children and Strangeland? I just have a pdf of it, and it doesn't have the full lyrics of those

Omg dude.. So awesome!

I feel unworthy of calling myself a green day fan now. I do have a stage used drumstick and pick though, and an american idiot booklet thing from the musical (I know it has a name, but I can't think of it right now) signed by the whole cast. I also have a '94 copy of dookie, no Ernie on the back though.

Edited by ThatJonGuy

All my CD's, blah blah blah, nothing special here.

525370_10200477477013803_1696794105_n.jp

This picture is where the fun stuff is: my autographs from Billie, Mike, and Tre, and my tickets/pit wristbands. It may not be super impressive or worth a lot of money but I wouldn't trade these items for the world :wub:

536946_10200525121404883_1590738148_n.jp

I only need to look at your sig avatar to know what is impressive :lol: your signed things are awesome though!

I feel unworthy of calling myself a green day fan now. I do have a stage used drumstick and pick though, and an american idiot booklet thing from the musical (I know it has a name, but I can't think of it right now) signed by the whole cast. I also have a '94 copy of dookie, no Ernie on the back though.

Dude, I see nothing wrong with what you have. Drumstick especially is a friggin cool thing to own!

I only need to look at your sig avatar to know what is impressive :lol: your signed things are awesome though!

Dude, I see nothing wrong with what you have. Drumstick especially is a friggin cool thing to own!

I just read that back to myself and realized I made it sound like it was green day drumsticks and pick, but it's from the stage band for the AI musical.

I just read that back to myself and realized I made it sound like it was green day drumsticks and pick, but it's from the stage band for the AI musical.

That's still cool though :)

Don't mock me.

2w4jxp1.jpg

HOW DO I PUT IT IN A SPOILER!?

Shit, ¡Uno! has a glare over it (to the left of ¡Dos!)

I got the t-shirt when I saw them in Pittsburgh.

I still need to get Kerplunk!; Shenanigans; and Awesome as Fuck.

Whats on that DVD? I've never seen (or heard of it) before.

OK, I feel horribly inadequate now. I own all the studio albums as of this afternoon ( :dance:), but five of them are pirated copies burnt using originals I borrowed from the library. I don't own any of the live DVDs even though I've watched them. Apart from that I own one t shirt, one outdated (but very good) biography and no posters, although I used to own a calendar. I'm such a bad fan.

Whats on that DVD? I've never seen (or heard of it) before.

I found it at the F.Y.E. at the mall one time. I forget what's on them (two discs)... I'll have to watch them again.

My Dookie converse just arrived and a new t-shirt too

972158_10201403142107430_1229595409_n.jp

973760_535601726506775_2118023862_n.jpg?

I bought that AC/DC t-shirt to my brother too

• Like 1

I had a picture, but I deleted it 'cause I have the same things most of you have... nothing that rare, but everything great :wub:

9999999999stkrs_zps28d40d13.jpg

tattoo, old membership card, stickers...!!!

I was thinking what is that "toidi" sticker and then I knew, i-d-i-o-t.

I am an idiot :lol:

• Like 1

^Same, i want to post my picture, but i don't think i have something rare or really awesome to show :P

8888888888stkrs22222222_zpsb2cad020.jpg9999999999stkrs_zps28d40d13.jpg

tattoo, old membership card, stickers...!!!

Do you think you could do HQ scans of the Warning and the white 1039 sticker? Those are potential tatoos for me right there! I'd really appreciate it :D

Do you think you could do HQ scans of the Warning and the white 1039 sticker? Those are potential tatoos for me right there! I'd really appreciate it :D

30000bwp10_zps360b7d72.jpg30001bwp22_zpsc2cb4841.jpg30002bwp03_zps3c42a2cb.jpg

65565665agn1_zpse58eedf8.jpg

I'm not quite sure..is this what u mean? *boy, there's pen marks n stuff, magnified!* / Do you want each of the Warning ones too? Like this? lol i'm trying

Edited by MichelleB.
  • Like 1

30000bwp10_zps360b7d72.jpg30001bwp22_zpsc2cb4841.jpg30002bwp03_zps3c42a2cb.jpg

I'm not quite sure..is this what u mean? *boy, there's pen marks n stuff, magnified!* / Do you want each of the Warning ones too? Like this? lol i'm trying

Yes, thanks you so much!!! If you could the other Warning one too, that'd be so awesome! Thank you so much! hug.gif

after me next few bits n bobs turn up in the post i'm gunna take a group shot of all me stuff. i'm rather proud of it so far, even if it is only dinky.

As requested I will now post a bigger picture of my collection :P I am really proud of it, got some pretty rares too! =D

970726_526740277393236_1303142709_n.jpg

75 unique music carriers (7" box counts as one) + 2 dvd's

do you have a list of everything you have ?