Post Pics of your Green Day Collection (CD's, DVD's etc.)

Hawx

�� I've just got a poster shirt and iTunes music, wanna buy the vinyl singles box set but I've gotta get it on eBay since its out of print

�� I've just got a poster shirt and iTunes music, wanna buy the vinyl singles box set but I've gotta get it on eBay since its out of print

Try amazon. Probably cheaper there

yeah its my own little "museum" :D in a room full of GD items and posters all around. All walls and ceiling.. my personal GD heaven xD

true BUT there are also reversed Shenanigans covers in sealed CD's. Got an EU and South Korean one.

I'm reversing my shenanigans cover now! :D

Well here's my collection; you guys make me feel poor!527290_4882493227106_1159070372_n.jpg

What is the dvd next to the UMD Video of Bullet in a Bible ? What is it about ? Never saw that.

What is the dvd next to the UMD Video of Bullet in a Bible ? What is it about ? Never saw that.

It about 1,039, Kerplunk and Dookie Era, there are interviews with Larry Livermore and many others

Edited by JIGD13

where did you get those headphones?

It was a Trident promo here where I live you have to buy almost $6 of Bubble Gum nad they gave it to you and sticked thise stickers

here's mine

ljnsN.jpg?1

DSQAp.jpg?1

B5OMH.jpg?1

FSVPV.jpg?1

Plus Rock Band and 3 calendars and a couple more posters.

I got most things off ebay and quite a few were birthday/Christmas presents

Ok. That. is intimidating. :shok:

mines shit compared to yours!

Lost most of my t-shirts (outgrew) and posters and all that over the years. But I can't wait to post my music collection once all of the trilogy is out!

Where did you get the headphones? They look epic!

It was a Trident promo here where I live you have to buy almost $6 of Bubble Gum nad they gave it to you and sticked thise stickers

Ok. That. is intimidating. :shok:

mines shit compared to yours!

I've collected it over the last 7/8 years.

This is the first time I've put it all out together, I hadn't realised I had that much. It is mostly magazines t-shirts

Award for smallest and lamest "collection" goes to... moi. Posters and a magazine with them on the cover not included. My 2012 Tour shirt's in the laundry. Still need to get Dookie and Awesome As Fuck. :dry:

collection029.jpg

It might be kinda small but at least you have those 2 lovely t-shirts, Bullet In a Bible and Uno, which I don't have :(

here's mine

ljnsN.jpg?1

DSQAp.jpg?1

B5OMH.jpg?1

FSVPV.jpg?1

Plus Rock Band and 3 calendars and a couple more posters.

I got most things off ebay and quite a few were birthday/Christmas presents

OMFG are you insane???? :o that's the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I've EVER seen!!!!! :D
  • Like 1

OMFG are you insane???? :o that's the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I've EVER seen!!!!! :D

Thank you :) it was quite nice to see it all together. And yeah I might be a little insane :D

• Like 1

Thank you :) it was quite nice to see it all together. And yeah I might be a little insane :D

But you're insane in a very positive way!! :D If someday I can have half the things that you do, I'll consider myself a national hero haha :P

I'm going to buy some t-shirts to my collection : an Insomniac and a Nimrod Shirt.

Some members have an amazing collection, That's awesome :)