Post Pics of your Green Day Collection (CD's, DVD's etc.)

Hawx

KuaHB.jpgNot sure if there's already a thread for this already, couldn't find anything on search.

Forgot to mention I have a shit tonne of green day picks too :) and two 21CB Posters, (one from the tour)

Edited by Hawx
  • Like 1

All my CDs and DVDs ,some Tickets and stuff (not on the Picture 3 Posters 4 T-shirts, uno vinyl)

gdcollection1.jpg

Edited by Breakdown_EE
  • Like 2

your collection is awesome! How long are you collecting?

Hm not so long! I started to work in Sept 2009.. that was the official start. Before I began working I had the regular releases and some other stuff but since I´m working its getting more and more. Soon after I began working the big things like Look For Love, coloured 1,000 Hours (red, blue, green, purple,...), Slappy and all the other rare & expensive stuff came. In "high" times I get multiple packages a day. At the moment I´m waiting for the 15th iUno! to arrive.. and of course some other stuff. xD

Check back in a few months. :)

There u can see my latest additions (2012) http://greenday-coll...test-additions/

--> Augus 2010 - 2011 http://greenday-coll...hive-2010-2011/

PS: the site isn´t that upated now.. New arrivals aren´t shown because of the update "coming soon".

I always thought that I have huge Green Day collection.. =/

yeah. So did I

My collection wouldn´t fit on one picture --> http://greenday-collection.jimdo.com/

And please check the site in a few months again.. I´m just udating the whole site like this:

http://greenday-coll...lbums-1/nimrod/

And you already have a Stray Heart promo. What kind of connections do you have? I noticed you have a lot of promo material

Award for smallest and lamest "collection" goes to... moi. Posters and a magazine with them on the cover not included. My 2012 Tour shirt's in the laundry. Still need to get Dookie and Awesome As Fuck. :dry:

collection029.jpg

Are you joking?!!! You have kinda huge collection! ;)

Not really.Maybe. I guess. But I need more. This time last year I had 4 CDs and 2 shirts lol.

What's the magazine/article on the bottom right?

The first article is called "Green Day and Hard Rock's New Breed", and it's from 1995.

And the article next to it is called Reader's poll and it says that Green Day won for the categorie of "Best New Artist", "Best CD Cover for Dookie" and "Best album" for Dookie, "Best Bassist" for Mike Dirnt and "Best Drummer" for Tré Cool.

Here's some pictures ;)

tumblr_mcm50csMCq1rvx3wro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcm538oqNp1rvx3wro1_500.jpgtumblr_mcm5486u0u1rvx3wro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcm55cIrpw1rvx3wro1_500.jpgtumblr_mcm56gwHrn1rvx3wro1_500.jpg

And you already have a Stray Heart promo. What kind of connections do you have? I noticed you have a lot of promo material

Sorry I got no connections..

^^Cool! at first I thought it was the 1990 Flipside. I want that the most

Sorry I got no connections..

Wow! Congratulations! Your collection is very impressive! Do you have bookshelves/room for all of your stuff?

Award for smallest and lamest "collection" goes to... moi. Posters and a magazine with them on the cover not included. My 2012 Tour shirt's in the laundry. Still need to get Dookie and Awesome As Fuck. :dry:

Your Shenanigans booklet is in backwards.

^^Cool! at first I thought it was the 1990 Flipside. I want that the most

Wow! Congratulations! Your collection is very impressive! Do you have bookshelves/room for all of your stuff?

yeah its my own little "museum" :D in a room full of GD items and posters all around. All walls and ceiling.. my personal GD heaven xD

true BUT there are also reversed Shenanigans covers in sealed CD's. Got an EU and South Korean one.

• Like 1

Fuck. It's the way like I bought it. :mellow: haha.

Fuck. It's the way like I bought it. :mellow: haha.

once I found one at "Saturn". Sealed with reversed cover like yours.

IMG_1428.jpg

+a poster, a Rolling Stone, and 12 GB of audio on my laptop. And I still don't know why I don't own International Superhits. What a lame fan I am, I don't even have their greatest hits

Will you marry me? :wub:

Why do you have The Network vynil on the Green Day collection it's not supossed that their not green day?

Edited by JIGD13