Post Pics of your Green Day Collection (CD's, DVD's etc.)

Hawx

Seeing all the collections up keeps putting me off selling mine :/

I might bring them all out for pics at some point, but then again i don't want to think of them cause it makes me think about selling.....

Seeing all the collections up keeps putting me off selling mine :/

I might bring them all out for pics at some point, but then again i don't want to think of them cause it makes me think about selling.....

Don't sell quite yet, I'm broke (If you sell after christmas, maybe 2nd week of January, you'll make some bucks off of me!)

Don't sell quite yet, I'm broke (If you sell after christmas, maybe 2nd week of January, you'll make some bucks off of me!)

Haha i dont want to sell it, but it's the point where i don't even look at them or play them anymore. They just sit there not doing anything.

I only opening the vinyl box this month for the first time in ages just to take a picture of a 1000 hours record.

sell your stuff ASAP! :P

anyway, here's an updated picture of my collection:

iuEvW.jpg?9266

Wow so many vinyl stuff!! :woot: Slappy, 1000 Hours... omg I wish I had that!! :wub:

I have already spent about $40 only for magazines within the course of half a year. I'm afraid my heart will collapse if I put all my GD things in one place. These guys make me broke.

Holy shit! My collection pales in comparison to all the ones here. :sorry:

I guess I need to by more stuff...

I really should upload a pic of mine at some stage. I've never put the whole lot together, and I'm just after buying a Stray Heart promo so I suppose I should wait til that arrives :)

• 7 months later...

Okay here's my shizz. I took the photo's a few weeks ago and there's a few new things that aren't there (Minority 7" Grey/Warning Ltd Edition pack/21 Guns promo/East Jesus Nowhere promo/Minority promo) and a new tour t-shirt and some ticket stubs etc. :lol: I also realised that I missed out my boxed Mike and Tre action figures cause they sit on my wardrobe :(

T-shirts, converse, books, stacked magazines, buttons and stickers etc.

DSCN0001_zps868d2abd.jpg

CD, 12", 7", Cassettes

DSCN0009_zps6b1d3d15.jpg

More personal things like ticket stubs, flyers, wristbands, train and plane tickets (I keep all that shit) tour programmes etc.

DSCN0012_zps0bdd15da.jpg

• Like 4

img2859gu.jpg

I also own 3 posters and a photo autographed by each member of the band, but I couldn't include them.

i have a HUGEEEE Green day collection - its my baby i love collecting there stuff, heres a pic of JUST my nimrod stuff
Nimrodcollection.jpg

I have all my photos on my facebook page if anyone else wants to see "Green day collection 2013"
www.facebook.com/dangreenday

• Like 2

I've been meaning to do this for awhile! Ill put it under a spoiler cause I'm on my phone and the pictures might be huge.

1l6NVrR.jpg

records, dvds, box set, guitar picks etc

and then there's more stuff I didn't feel like taking down for a picture...

60BhphP.jpg

boa that Billie wore onstage in Atlanta 2010, posters, soundcheck pass, tickets and wristbands, confetti from the AI and 21cb tours, pictures, and patches.

So there it is, it's small but I'm proud of it :lol:

But you have all the coloured HT ones! I'm jealous :P

i have a HUGEEEE Green day collection - its my baby i love collecting there stuff, heres a pic of JUST my nimrod stuff

Nimrodcollection.jpg

I have all my photos on my facebook page if anyone else wants to see "Green day collection 2013"

Okay I already hate you haha

• Like 1

But you have all the coloured HT ones! I'm jealous :P

Okay I already hate you haha

i apologise for the hatred ive given you lol

• Like 1

i apologise for the hatred ive given you lol

Do you have lots of the Slappy and 1,000 hours? :)

Nimrodcollection.jpg

I just jizzed all over my computer screen because of you

• Like 1

I just jizzed all over my computer screen because of you

Like a randy marsh thing from south park HHAHAHA ???? do you collect too ?

Yeah! It just so happened that right after I started collecting vinyl Hot Topic started doing their pressings so it worked out :P I'm hoping they do 21st next.

*Shakes fist at international shipping*

Like a randy marsh thing from south park HHAHAHA ???? do you collect too ?

Yeah, I need to take some new pics, then I'll post (I'll show you mine if you show me yours kind of thing going on here XD)

• Like 1

Yeah, I need to take some new pics, then I'll post (I'll show you mine if you show me yours kind of thing going on here XD)

Deal Hahaha

yes it did im on my phone atm so ill have a proper look tomorrow night tho :)

easiest way to see mine is thru my facebook www.facebook.com/dangreenday and look up the folder green day collection 2013 :)

• Like 1

Don't mock me.
2w4jxp1.jpg
HOW DO I PUT IT IN A SPOILER!?
Shit, ¡Uno! has a glare over it (to the left of ¡Dos!)

I got the t-shirt when I saw them in Pittsburgh.
I still need to get Kerplunk!; Shenanigans; and Awesome as Fuck.

Edited by Doctor of Pepper
  • Like 1

yes it did im on my phone atm so ill have a proper look tomorrow night tho :)

easiest way to see mine is thru my facebook www.facebook.com/dangreenday and look up the folder green day collection 2013 :)

I don't know why I didn't expect you to have a big collection. I'm blown away man

• Like 1