Metallica Covers Green Day

Travis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show tonight was so good. James speaking up about Billie, defending him despite the booing, was really nice to hear.

Emily's Army were in attendance today as well. Must've been a nice little props for Joey.

Because Metallica fans don't like green day? I dunno.

because metallica fans are ignorant asses..thats what i had to experience -.-

at gd shows you can feel the love in the air..and i really mean this like i say it

at the metallica show i attended everyone was just like "fuck everyone else, no matter if ppl get hurt or insulted, i only care for my heroes (metallica) and i wont to get as close to the front as possible"

:D

though its a nice move of metallica to cover GD songs and mention them during their show at the voodoo festival :)

My thing is dont disrespect the dead no matter what the cause

seriously? i can name quite a few people who deserve to

have their rotting corpses raped.

seriously? i can name quite a few people who deserve to

have their rotting corpses raped.

Lol well i should amend that to include rapist molestors etc lol

But when asked bout the comments lars said Kurt talked bad about them my thing is Kurt talked about metallica music in 92 why wait til the man killed himself to retort insults thats what weak pathetic scaredy cats do...

Oh well like i said its cool of em to do it but still

Yeah, you're definitely not making a big deal out of nothing. It was almost 20 fucking years ago, man, can't you accept that that's a pretty lengthy amount of time for people to change in?

Yeah, you're definitely not making a big deal out of nothing. It was almost 20 fucking years ago, man, can't you accept that that's a pretty lengthy amount of time for people to change in?

Are you James or Lars or is any of them fucking you? Why is it a deal for you for me to say they're not dickheads? Last i really saw em on that sone kind documentary my friend dragged me to they were still the same we might as well leave this as a agree to disagree u like em thats cool not trying to change yours or anyone else's opinions

You were the one who brought it up, entirely unnecessarily. I'm defending one of my favorite bands, because I think you have the wrong impression of them. Some Kind of Monster was filmed 10 years ago. James has since been to rehab, and cleaned himself up.

That's pretty cool, though it would have been nice to hear him singing it. And yea, that's definitely not Basket Case.

yesss i just gained more respect for metallica

i loved they played a little longview towards the the end of the video

-edit

oops i realized they played welcome to paradise

my bad it way to early for me/

Here ya go!

what gd song is this !!??

I feel so stupid right now

You were the one who brought it up, entirely unnecessarily. I'm defending one of my favorite bands, because I think you have the wrong impression of them. Some Kind of Monster was filmed 10 years ago. James has since been to rehab, and cleaned himself up.

As for their music i liked em up to S&M, St Anger and the new stuff ehh not so much Sad But True is one of my work out tunes...

As for their personality i dont like James or Lars which as far as I remember I'm entitled to my opinion of em

I think its great that all these acts are covering Green Day when they are taking there place. First Alanis Morrisette, and now Metallica. :)

Archived