Stop When The Red Lights Flash - Studio Version

Breakdown_EE

boring, boring, boring. skip track. nice start, you expect a fast punk song and then its just a slow non melody annoying song.

Funnily enough, this is exactly the sort of thing you'd expect to hear from someone who knows nothing about Green Day.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok why?

edit: im not saying slow=bad. but this is like a pseudo fast song, plus the melody is really boring TO ME.

btw i like nearly every song of dos we heard so far, except of this one. nightlife, stray heart, lazy bones and amy are great. they are not faster than this one. just better and not BORING.

I didn't listen to the live version of it too much, but I am certainly sure it has a lot more energy than in original track... In most songs they loose this energy they wanted to convey through their songs like they did before in Dookie for example. It just doesn't feel that natural, but the song is pretty good

boring, boring, boring. skip track. nice start, you expect a fast punk song and then its just a slow non melody annoying song.

I'm veering towards this opinion, to me it sounds like an idea they fleshed out in about five minutes.

Still proving that ¡Dos! will be better than ¡One! (don't get me wrong, I loved that album) I really really really liked the studio version :D

If you find this song boring or the worst of the trilogy so far I have two things to say: 1. This is better than any song on UNO! any day of the week. 2. Prepare to be extremely disappointed because you won't be treated to clean, generic pop music from here on out with maybe the exception of Nightlife.

26733416.jpg

Just like I think overplaying live versions ruin the studio version, I think overplaying the releases will ruin the album for me... I already caved with Stray Heart... No more! Must resist! :pinch:

at first I thought it was boring but on second play it really grew on me :3 Can't get it out of my mind!

A short, fast, catchy rock n' roll song. Green Day's bread and butter. Production sounds a little weird, but I blame that on the whack YouTube quality.

I don't understand what people were expecting from this. Seriously, not everything Green Day writes has to be "Jesus of Suburbia".

Far from my least favorite song from that we've heard so far. Not the best, but it doesn't have to be best, and at this point GD doesn't have to prove themselves and top every song they release with the next one. I'm super pumped for Dos, but then again I already was.

If you find this song boring or the worst of the trilogy so far I have two things to say: 1. This is better than any song on UNO! any day of the week. 2. Prepare to be extremely disappointed because you won't be treated to clean, generic pop music from here on out with maybe the exception of Nightlife.

thank youuuuuu!

amen-brother.jpg

I love it. Which I knew I would after hearing the snippet on CSI last week, but right now? Right now I'm feeling that DOS will be my favourite album in the trilogy, as well as having my favourite cover.

I love your avatar. That is all.

thank you!

I love it. Which I knew I would after hearing the snippet on CSI last week, but right now? Right now I'm feeling that DOS will be my favourite album in the trilogy, as well as having my favourite cover.

that's the other thing. everyone was going ape shit when they heard it in CSI and now everyone's hating on it. i don't get it at all.

Archived