Ne-Yo is one guy. :lol:

...How...Where... HAS DOS LEAKED?

no dos hasn't leaked i don't know where this comes from

Full Studio version of "Stop When the red lights flash"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=42TsjMOVHoo

OH. MY. DOS.

Full Studio version of "Stop When the red lights flash"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42TsjMOVHo

I don't know what it is with the production of these albums, but a lot of these songs sound so sluggish. Like they lose the spark that they had. I also miss the little guitar part when the palm muting comes in, the song seems so short without it. And to be honest it sounds a little generic now. I could have seen this song being a single, but now I'm not so sure.

I wish this guy could have uploaded a song that we don't have like 5-6 full performances of.

Fuck. The live version is sooo much sexier ! This one sounds like fast food. Good, yet no spark. Damn, I had hopes for this song..

I don't know if its just me, but a lot of these songs sound like the band just try to get through them as quickly as possible, not letting them really expand and become something more, like they do in the live setting. Almost like they're trying to get the song finished at a set time. It really hurts them.

Just listened to SWTRLF.

big-smile.jpg

I have the biggest smile on my face, its actually amazing. If 'wow, thats loud' leaks also, my life is complete. I think that its even better than Stray Heart

EDIT: I have found an even better quality version On Youtube, uploaded 3 hours ago. No other songs though. hmmmmmm

I really don't get why everybody always hypes up songs when they hear live versions, and then bitches about how the studio ones sound slow and boring. I'm not trying to be rude but damn, ever think maybe it's your fault for playing the song live 1,000 times and expecting the studio recording to sound the exact same?

I was trying hard to avoid clicking on "play". This song is great!

So does this mean that somebody has a copy of Dos? Where else could they get a full version of this song in studio quality?

I really don't get why everybody always hypes up songs when they hear live versions, and then bitches about how the studio ones sound slow and boring. I'm not trying to be rude but damn, ever think maybe it's your fault for playing the song live 1,000 times and expecting the studio recording to sound the exact same?

I didn't expect the album version to sound the exact same, a lot of it has to do with the production. It sounds faux vintage. Like they're trying to create a vintage sound with modern technology, it just sounds forced. The guitars are so low, and the solo sounded so distant, so did the whoos.

So does this mean that somebody has a copy of Dos? Where else could they get a full version of this song in studio quality?

Well they did mail the reviewer copies last week...

It's not that easy to make such a shitty quality version from an original CD

So annoying.

It's not that easy to make such a shitty quality version from an original CD

I found a better quality version( well, it sounds better to me)

EDIT: it was removed :(

I didn't expect the album version to sound the exact same, a lot of it has to do with the production. It sounds faux vintage. Like they're trying to create a vintage sound with modern technology, it just sounds forced. The guitars are so low, and the solo sounded so distant, so did the whoos.

Okay that's fair, but my post was about more than just your opinion. It seems like this is a common thing. "Faux vintage" doesn't really make sense because it kind of is when you think about it. It's modern technology but it has an older sound to it, it being forced is strictly your opinion. I feel like if it wasn't recorded like that, everybody would be yelling "too polished gross pop!!" but now that is they're gonna yell "fake doesn't sound real forced!!" They can't win, and I feel like people are complaining just to complain.

But whatever, we all don't have to like it, right? It's all good. :lol:

Well they did mail the reviewer copies last week...

So reviews will probably start trickling in next week?

I suspect they'll be more positive than iUno!, but still not acclaim.

iUno! has a 66/100 on Metacritic and 21st CB has a 70/100.

I think the average will either be between those (67-69) or slightly above 21st CB (71-74). I guarantee iTre! will be the most acclaimed.

Archived