Green Day Nominated for People's Choice Award - on CBS tonight at 9pm

No Rhyme Or Reason

So green day and dr who lost. Is it sad that i only care about two out of all those categories? These award shows just make me feel like i need to get out more

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can predict any of the winners in any of the categories by thinking "who would a 13 year old girl want to win?"

I like Maroon 5. At least their first album.

But Green Day released 31 songs I like this year, and Maroon 5 only released one :P

I like Maroon 5. At least their first album.

But Green Day released 31 songs I like this year, and Maroon 5 only released one :P

But nobody knows GD released 37 songs this year. This is the problem; they need more promo

Not surprised at all they lost. I was pretty surprised they were even nominated to begin with.

Eh whatever. At least they didn't give it to Linkin Park

I would've preferred Linkin Park.. I just can't believe Maroon 5 won that one

I like Maroon 5

There I said it

They're not Green Day but they're still good. And it is, after all, the People's Choice Awards, and the people picked Maroon 5.

Promo couldn't save our boys; the general crowd still has its preference, and it's not Green Day.

We want success for the band and they have plenty of it, and plenty more to come, truly. Awards are merely formalities, even Green Day's past (and possibly future) awards. They're cool to have, but if you're as awesome as Green Day (or as popular as Maroon 5) they don't mean much else.

Wow, just went over all the "winners" for the show. Am I the only one who thinks that almost every winner was undeserved?! Jesus, that was clearly just what a 13 year old girl would want!!
Best Movie Franchise:
Avengers

Spiderman
Dark Knight
Hunger Games

WHAT. The hunger games movie kicked some ass, but as a franchise?! It has one movie!! The Dark Knight has 3, and Avengers has like 7!!

I'm just irritated and steaming at these results. It's not just "I disagree with them", it's "the only ones who voted were 13 year old girls".

Man, had my hopes up and everything.

I like Maroon 5

There I said it

They're not Green Day but they're still good. And it is, after all, the People's Choice Awards, and the people picked Maroon 5.

Promo couldn't save our boys; the general crowd still has its preference, and it's not Green Day.

We want success for the band and they have plenty of it, and plenty more to come, truly. Awards are merely formalities, even Green Day's past (and possibly future) awards. They're cool to have, but if you're as awesome as Green Day (or as popular as Maroon 5) they don't mean much else.

I like Maroon 5 too :happy: Though I didn't like their last album :thumbsdown:

Wow, just went over all the "winners" for the show. Am I the only one who thinks that almost every winner was undeserved?! Jesus, that was clearly just what a 13 year old girl would want!!

Best Movie Franchise:

Avengers

Spiderman

Dark Knight

Hunger Games

WHAT. The hunger games movie kicked some ass, but as a franchise?! It has one movie!! The Dark Knight has 3, and Avengers has like 7!!

I'm just irritated and steaming at these results. It's not just "I disagree with them", it's "the only ones who voted were 13 year old girls".

Man, had my hopes up and everything.

Totally agree with you!

I just can't believe they actually gave Adam Sandler an positive award. I can't even name the last funny movie he did.

NOOO :( I was so disappointed! First linkin park and now this? I don't hate any of those 2 bands, but what the hell is going on? :tired:

At least it was the 3rd award of the night, so I didn't have to take the rest of... that.

Archived