Green Day Nominated for People's Choice Award - on CBS tonight at 9pm

No Rhyme Or Reason

voted my fingers of yesterday and tried to get our small Israeli fb group to vote, hope we win this time!!
if not Imma go all "one fucking LP???" on my tv set

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't vote on thrusday because there was no light on this fucking village for almost 24 hours, due a storm, though. But still! I couldn't vote at all!!! :cry: Can you believe it??! I can't. icon_fuckthis.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot about this but I bring it up 'cause the awards will happen on January 9th! :runaround: I'm excited :)

Oh! I almost forgot! I didn't realize the show was so soon. I hope our voting efforts paid off. Go Green Day! :runaround:

It's tonight at 9:00 on CBS! I hope Green Day wins! :runaround:

I forgot this is tonight ! :dance:
I was going to go to bed very early tonight cause i'm tired since many days and I woke up early tomorrow.
Fuck off there will be something related to Green Day on TV I can't miss that haha.
Do you know if they will be present? I dont think but... ?

I really don't think they will win for a number of reasons. And if they do win, they're not going to be there to accept it obviously, so if that's the case they may not even air the category. There are far too many categories at this awards show to announce all of them, even the ones that would normally be considered semi-important. Remember, this thing covers TV, Film, and Music.

Sorry, but I really doubt they're gonna win. They're up against super mainstream bullshit like Maroon 5 and Train, neither of which even being rock bands in my opinion. They're pretty much the only nominee who actually deserves it, but you have to remember the general population, especially teens, who will do most of the voting most likely, are stupid.

I'm scared about this, but I'll keep it positive. They can win, and I did my effort voting as much as I could. We'll find out soon.

Sorry, but I really doubt they're gonna win. They're up against super mainstream bullshit like Maroon 5 and Train, neither of which even being rock bands in my opinion. They're pretty much the only nominee who actually deserves it, but you have to remember the general population, especially teens, who will do most of the voting most likely, are stupid.

The award is for "Favorite Band", not necessarily has to be rock.

Disappointing, but expected. It's not even the best band or anything, more 'who has the most mainstream appeal?'

Wow, Maroon 5, what a surprise. :dry: At least I got to look at Jensen Ackles to make things slightly less disappointing. :D

Archived