Green Day Nominated for People's Choice Award - on CBS tonight at 9pm

No Rhyme Or Reason

I was just thinking that! We get really into to March Madness, but this seems way more important than that (Heck, I bet they still never picked up their trophy :P ). VOTE EVERYONE!!!

Haha, yeah. If we can vote so much for every years march madness, we should do the same with this :lol:

when does the voting end?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why aren't Idiots in music fan following.

We have the best name, not fucking Selenators is she a fucking terminator now?

Why aren't Idiots in music fan following.

We have the best name, not fucking Selenators is she a fucking terminator now?

it seems like no one knows we're called "idiots" xD

Haha, yeah. If we can vote so much for every years march madness, we should do the same with this :lol:

when does the voting end?

It ends December 13. Two days after Tré comes out. So we have just under a month to vote A LOT so that Green Day WINS!!! They deserve this one!

It ends December 13. Two days after Tré comes out. So we have just under a month to vote A LOT so that Green Day WINS!!! They deserve this one!

okay thanks, i couldn't find the ending day anywhere.

Yes, we need to get EVERYONE to vote ALOT. Not like we did with the EMA's haha. I've already posted about it on FB pages, and will keep doing that. :lol:

okay thanks, i couldn't find the ending day anywhere.

Yes, we need to get EVERYONE to vote ALOT. Not like we did with the EMA's haha. I've already posted about it on FB pages, and will keep doing that. :lol:

I think I voted close to 200 times. I lost count, though because I was listening to ¡Dos!.

I think I voted close to 200 times. I lost count, though because I was listening to ¡Dos!.

that's great! :lol: haha i should do the same thing

that's great! :lol: haha i should do the same thing

Yeah! Just vote for the entire duration of ¡Dos!! :D

OMG! there's that linkin park again! :ninja:

Alright, this time there's no rest for me, I'll vote until my fingers fall off; even if I can't go out of my house 'til 2013... :runaround:

It's fun to just vote while listening to Dos. We should all just do that each day. We can get to know the new music while helping Green Day WIN :happy:

I think the toughest competition is going to be Maroon 5. I still can't believe Linkin Park won the EMAs though....

No matter what, we should not go down against Linkin Park again! We gotta win!

And what disappointed me was the Music Fan Following thing. There is not one good option to choose from, every time I see the list I puke.

So the Twilight fans all love The Forgotten, right?

We should go their fan sites and get them to vote for Green Day. :ninja:

If they are voting for twilight crap on the peoples choice website they may vote for Green Day anyway

Guest DisapppearingBoy

Voted! I think all that matters is how many people vote for green day. Since the triology is having its tough time it's hard to say GD's gonna win.

Awesome! icon_nuevaidea.gif

Now, it would be great that Twilight fans don't reject the idea of voting for GD, like many fans rejected the idea of the song being on the soundtrack. :ermm:

Awesome! icon_nuevaidea.gif

Now, it would be great that Twilight fans don't reject the idea of voting for GD, like many fans rejected the idea of the song being on the soundtrack. :ermm:

I don't think the Twilight fans are as .... prejudiced, maybe? ... about Green Day. They do seem to like the song a lot, and what's not to love about Green Day? :happy:

Hopefully they'll vote for them. They could help a lot.

But if we're all super dedicated, hopefully we can get them to win even without the Twilight fans. The last 2 days I would vote for an hour while listening to Dos and other Green Day. If we all do that for the next month they should have a good shot at winning.

I don't think the Twilight fans are as .... prejudiced, maybe? ... about Green Day. They do seem to like the song a lot, and what's not to love about Green Day? :happy:

Hopefully they'll vote for them. They could help a lot.

But if we're all super dedicated, hopefully we can get them to win even without the Twilight fans. The last 2 days I would vote for an hour while listening to Dos and other Green Day. If we all do that for the next month they should have a good shot at winning.

I know... I said it because it would suck if they return us the favor that way :unsure: And we wouldn't like that.

I was thinking about asking my sisters to help me, but they can't, so it's up to me here. Let's vote, vote, vote! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

The best way to vote is to put on Dos (or any other Green Day album or playlist) and vote while you listen to all the songs. :)

Do that daily!

Archived