Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

"privatebillieaccount" tends to comment a lot on Tre's pics (usually sarcastically or in a smartass way that sometimes even provokes fans who misunderstand lol) but on at least one occasion said something very personal/private that resulted in Tre deleting the entire picture!!

I don't mean to exaggerate, but he must have said something really stupid to make Tré, Tré Cool, to delete one of his pictures... :ermm:

It would be hilarious if he doesn't know that is Billie making awful comments on his pics :lol: Ha ha

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god. They're 40 year old men. I don't think any kind of disagreement would make bille think

'You know what I'm gonna unfollow them. THAT will show them!!!'

Oh my god. They're 40 year old men. I don't think any kind of disagreement would make bille think

Yup, that's what I think too. That seems like something a teenager would do, not grown men. :lol:

I don't mean to exaggerate, but he must have said something really stupid to make Tré, Tré Cool, to delete one of his pictures... :ermm:

It would be hilarious if he doesn't know that is Billie making awful comments on his pics :lol: Ha ha

Nah lol Tre knows it's him ;) and the comments are more sarcastic than awful. And as for the deleted picture BJ just said some things I guess are intended to remain personal between him and Tre and it looked mighty weird to those of us who saw it. It was far from negative stuff though lol.

Yeeah...that's what I meant haha...

Ermm no! It was only a theory but IF an argument had taken place Billie might just be pissed enugh to delete them not to "show them" (he isn't 12) but so as to avoid seeing their feed of pictures and further pissing him off. Its not uncommon for grown adults who have major falling outs to delete facebook users/IG users so as to avoid their constant updates being shoved in your face while you argue etc. It's a slightly nicer theory than the band is done and more plausable than he accidentally pressed about ten buttons and whoops unfollowed two bandmates but not some others...because he is thoroughly incapable of operating phones?

Nah lol Tre knows it's him ;) and the comments are more sarcastic than awful. And as for the deleted picture BJ just said some things I guess are intended to remain personal between him and Tre and it looked mighty weird to those of us who saw it. It was far from negative stuff though lol.

Yeeah...that's what I meant haha...

Ermm no! It was only a theory but IF an argument had taken place Billie might just be pissed enugh to delete them not to "show them" (he isn't 12) but so as to avoid seeing their feed of pictures and further pissing him off. Its not uncommon for grown adults who have major falling outs to delete facebook users/IG users so as to avoid their constant updates being shoved in your face while you argue etc. It's a slightly nicer theory than the band is done and more plausable than he accidentally pressed about ten buttons and whoops unfollowed two bandmates but not some others...because he is thoroughly incapable of operating phones?

No I still think that's completely ridiculous haha. It's not even as if he's on that account enough for that sort of thing to be an issue. Sorry, but everyone is making an absolute mountain out of molehill with this one.

Maybe he just doesn't want to see any updates popping up on his instagram account besides his own (I'm assuming instagram is similar to twitter). Therefore unfollowed the accounts that are more active (do the others - Jason, Jeff - even post anymore?).

maybe he just doesn't give a flying fuck about what they post cause they've been band mates for 20 plus years

Panic over people...Tre commented on one of Joey's pictures a few minutes ago. If they are cool I'm guessing the band aren't sawing the studio into three parts or anything ;)

Edit. That was actually a lame ass Tre impersonator with an almost identical name...nevermind.

Come on guys, it's not a big deal that he unfollow Mike and Tré, he didn't even follow Adrienne :P

Oh my God! It's me again. Can I have a link to the "NURSE" picture? These pics are the best!!!! Where are you getting them :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

This actually isn't the first time he unfollowed them lmao

When he first started he followed them then for a while he followed zero people then when jason jeff and the greenday account started he followed all 5 accounts and now follows 3

Tré:

3e8a6cf833c311e3ab0f22000a9f305a_7.jpg

Happy Birthday Monique! #Diamon #Sara #Halloween #BirthdayBashin

Uhmmm... Tré, what is that costume? :ermm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Billie Joe:

b7e6df0833c511e3895f22000a9e4895_8.jpg

#joy

it's obvious things are really slow in the green day world when y'all start theorizing about why billie unfollowed people on instagram :lol:

Oh yeah, we've got nothing else to do now there's no news anymore nor touring....

So, this thread was waaay too active!

Loved Billie's random video, loved Mojo in a Hawaii shirt, loved Brody.

Loved the dog that looks like Mike right next to Mike, one of Tré's dogs looking like Tré, but what caught my attention most was the skulls photo. Were Mike and his wife visiting the catacombs under Napoli, where people go and pray to those weird relics? I never knew if that stuff was a common tourist attraction or something obscure.

Also, can somebody explain me the Rudy Can't Fail thing and its importance? I know it's a Clash song, but obviously there's an inside joke everybody but me knows...?!

Thank you for helping us who don't check streams every day due to having a lot of other things to do keep up. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :hug:

Also, can somebody explain me the Rudy Can't Fail thing and its importance? I know it's a Clash song, but obviously there's an inside joke everybody but me knows...?!

It's a cafe that Mike (co?)-owns, called Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe. :)

Aaaah, thank you. :) Assumed it was something like that. Had no idea he owned a cafe, but had no idea he was making wine, either. :D

I just wish Tré's piggy cop pic could be of better quality :lol: But it's still really funny :D

Archived