Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

That's his signature guitar model right? It's kind of amazing that he got that guitar made instead of just getting a new one. Getting that fixed must've been more expensive. :P

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

made me tear up like a baby (dinosaur)
Think of it, how many guitars did he ever break on stage? I don't think he repaired many of them, if any at all. And I bet he has STOCKS of different guitars,but he decided to fix this one, he's so emotional and gives those things so much meaning, like a true artist :wub:

and it shows he wants to start it all over and do it right. It's such a personal moment he decided to share with us and I appreciate that a lot, not that he hasn't been doing that through his songs for all those years..

This is just amazing

THIS man... Is something I.... I can't explain!

WELCOME BACK BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!

seems he wants to play it again ;)

commentsj.jpg

He replied to me too, I didn't even realise until this morning. I'm @jdpasalacqua :D It's a weird feeling, but amazing.

Would be amazing if he played with that in their next televised concert, indeed. It's like 'Look bitches, I'm back, I'm still an important musician and not even my guitar's suffered any damage'

I hadn't realised that 'We'll be back' included his guitar too :lol:

have you seen the latest Billie's picture? It's the guitar that he broke at the Iheart-radio. That pic symbolizes his ribirth and i'm so happy for this *_*

have you seen the latest Billie's picture? It's the guitar that he broke at the Iheart-radio. That pic symbolizes his ribirth and i'm so happy for this *_*

Yup. We've been discussing it for the last couple of pages. :)

How would they have got the neck back on? Did it not snap clean off? :huh: I'm curious to know.

He replied to me too, I didn't even realise until this morning. I'm @jdpasalacqua :D It's a weird feeling, but amazing.

aw wow what did he say??

I wanna hear them live already! I hope they do some professionally-recorded concert before the tour! I'm curious to know how Billie's voice is going to sound. If it sounds like in most of the tracks from the Live in Berlin radio recording (I hope better) it will be already awesome! :runaround:

aw wow what did he say??

I just asked if it was the iHeartRadio guitar (seems like a stupid question now) and he just replied saying yes XD

I hope for there first performance back they are playing on some late night talk show on TV and Billie walks up to the mic with that guitar and says something like "Right, where was I??" and then finishes playing Basket Case :)

I hope for there first performance back they are playing on some late night talk show and Billie walks up to the mic with that guitar and says something like "Right, where was I??" and then finishes playing Basket Case :)
THAT would be fucking awesome.

How would they have got the neck back on? Did it not snap clean off? :huh: I'm curious to know.

It is possible to get the neck back on depending on where it came apart. But might also be a different neck.

I hope for there first performance back they are playing on some late night talk show on TV and Billie walks up to the mic with that guitar and says something like "Right, where was I??" and then finishes playing Basket Case :)

"Grasping to uhhh fuck this shit."

Awwww this is picture so touching. :') Just wow...

made me tear up like a baby (dinosaur)
Think of it, how many guitars did he ever break on stage? I don't think he repaired many of them, if any at all. And I bet he has STOCKS of different guitars,but he decided to fix this one, he's so emotional and gives those things so much meaning, like a true artist :wub:

and it shows he wants to start it all over and do it right. It's such a personal moment he decided to share with us and I appreciate that a lot, not that he hasn't been doing that through his songs for all those years..

This is just amazing

This so much :wub:

I want them to be on Letterman so Tré can do something crazy again :D

It is possible to get the neck back on depending on where it came apart. But might also be a different neck.

Yea, suppose thanks for explaining :) I know a bit about guitars but not a lot :P

@mnnesotagirl: #throwback

IMG_2741_zpse2b399a8.png

Britt commented on the pic " PARIS!! ", according to some of Adie's old tweets, Paris has to be Natalie's ( her sister ) daughter :D

EDIT: And also her recent tweet :P

Seeing that photo has got me feeling VERY excited about seeing them in June!!

March will come round in no time and I will be getting back to logging on everyday checking out the new setlists from each show!!

I don't know if that's supposed to be Joey or Jakob, but, man, DEM CURLS :lol: I love it.

It would be awesome if he played it at their first post-rehab/meltdown performance (hopefully it's televised).

I don't think it's a matter of "if". He definitely will. Though it prob won't be televised :P

Ha! That would be the best!

I don't know if that's supposed to be Joey or Jakob, but, man, DEM CURLS :lol: I love it.

Pretty sure it's Joey - he reposted the pic on his own Instagram. Gotta love the curls!!

i heart that last Billie picture. :wub:

Archived