Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's like when you see a man holding a baby and he instantly becomes 100000 times more attractive than he actually is. (Ladies know what I'm talking about :P )

Yes, whenever a man shows his female aspects women recognize it. ;) Well, if I would release a picture of myself cuddling my dog, no one would give a fuck... :mellow: Recently I saw a picture of a man, standing in shoulder-deep water, holding his old dog, that rests his head on the man´s shoulder, over water. Because it would be the only way to bring the dog to sleep, due to his joint pains. The cold water calmed the pain, so the dog was able to sleep. That was a cute picture, so caring and loving.

And yes, I like the picture of Billie Joe and Rocky, it´s cute and peaceful. It´s probably a womanizer-picture... :wub:

Yes, whenever a man shows his female aspects women recognize it. ;) Well, if I would release a picture of myself cuddling my dog, no one would give a fuck... :mellow: Recently I saw a picture of a man, standing in shoulder-deep water, holding his old dog, that rests his head on the man´s shoulder, over water. Because it would be the only way to bring the dog to sleep, due to his joint pains. The cold water calmed the pain, so the dog was able to sleep. That was a cute picture, so caring and loving.

It's this one. The dog is doing much better now, thanks to donations from lovely people online :)

5P0ng.png

I laughin way too hard at your comments about billie's body. To be honest I dont care for his body only his face :lol:I like more muscular man. billie is such a twink even in his fat elvis days :P

How has no one posted the newest pic yet?? I'd do it, but I don't know how :P

Edit: Nvm. I figured it out:

bd7bf89c4b2511e2bb0922000a1fbf4a_7.jpg

LOL the Jonas Brothers song right underneath it.

I'm thinking this is the program for a school concert... Billie probably showed up for his son's school concert (Jakob, I would assume) and found the 5th graders are doing his song :lol: How...flattering?

what am I looking at exactly?

Looks the program for a school's holiday show :D

LOL the Jonas Brothers song right underneath it.

I'm thinking this is the program for a school concert... Billie probably showed up for his son's school concert (Jakob, I would assume) and found the 5th graders are doing his song :lol: How...flattering?

That's the bit I've been trying to figure out....is this a K-8 school or something? Cause Joey's a junior in high school, so Jakob should be in 8th grade. Most school's around here only go up to 5th or 6th grade, and then transition to middle school before high school.

Looks the program for a school's holiday show :D

That's the bit I've been trying to figure out....is this a K-8 school or something? Cause Joey's a junior in high school, so Jakob should be in 8th grade. Most school's around here only go up to 5th or 6th grade, and then transition to middle school before high school.

A lot of private schools are K-8, yes.

A lot of private schools are K-8, yes.

They don't go to private school, though.

They don't go to private school, though.

It's not uncommon to send your kid to private school and have them attend a public high school after. Remember in the Pop Disaster videos, Billie said "I'm getting my money's worth out of school, that's for sure." Get the kid a good expensive education to start.

Glad Billie was thinking enough to hide the name of the school (though I'm pretty sure it was up on GDA for a brief second when his son did that Aerosmith thing)!

It's not uncommon to send your kid to private school and have them attend a public high school after. Remember in the Pop Disaster videos, Billie said "I'm getting my money's worth out of school, that's for sure." Get the kid a good expensive education to start.

Glad Billie was thinking enough to hide the name of the school (though I'm pretty sure it was up on GDA for a brief second when his son did that Aerosmith thing)!

It may not be uncommon, but it's been stated in many places that Green Day's kids are enrolled in public school. The "getting my money's worth" doesn't mean anything because everyone pays for public education via taxes. So you are still getting your money's worth, if your kid is in a good school, which I'm sure any schools where the Armstrongs live would be, since they're not exactly in a poor part of town.

Why can't my school's music program be this cool? They even get to have a 5th grade rock band!

I'm bummed I missed the discussion, but a cute man with a dog will melt my heart any day.

Also, yay for fifth graders doing BOBD!

Billie's worried that some fans would find out about the school name & rush through it :lol: Well, why not? :P ( jk )

Daddy's making sure of his kids' safety! :D

I'm bummed I missed the discussion, but a cute man with a dog will melt my heart any day.

Also, yay for fifth graders doing BOBD!

It's 4 AM and I got awoken by some end of the world gusts, and I deliriously read that as "fifth graders doing BYOB" and was about to berate you and society for unhealthy drinking practices. Back to sleep for me... rock on 5th grade!

It's this one. The dog is doing much better now, thanks to donations from lovely people online :)

Oh, yes, thank you! That´s the picture! It always makes my heart melt away... soooooo beautiful...

why only billie's name on it? one man band :mellow:?

Probably because he wrote it, looks like they listed songwriters, not bands.

Archived