Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good to see Billie again, really hoping it won't be too long before we see all the guys back together on TV and in music videos, not to mention touring ^^ It's also great that he's still posting even after the whole Instagram controversy.

Controversy? What was that all about, I never found out? :huh:

Controversy? What was that all about, I never found out? :huh:

I don't really know the full story, so don't quote me on anything, but apparently Instagram were going to change their policy or something so that they could legally sell peoples photo's on Instagram (this would mainly affect the celebrities because they could sell their photos to the press I guess)

I think there was a lot of controversy when they announced it, so they've kind of retracted it...I think? Like I said, I'm not entirely sure but it was something along those lines :)

hot while holding a dog? not many can do that

It's like when you see a man holding a baby and he instantly becomes 100000 times more attractive than he actually is. (Ladies know what I'm talking about :P )

I don't really know the full story, so don't quote me on anything, but apparently Instagram were going to change their policy or something so that they could legally sell peoples photo's on Instagram (this would mainly affect the celebrities because they could sell their photos to the press I guess)

I think there was a lot of controversy when they announced it, so they've kind of retracted it...I think? Like I said, I'm not entirely sure but it was something along those lines :)

Ah alright, thank you! :happy:

Billies looking good! though it looks very purple under his eyes, get some sleep little man. long live the rocky bill duet

he couldn't have taken a picture of himself sleeping, I wonder how that happened...
Addie: hey Billie!! here's a picture of you I casually took when you were sleeping :D
Billie: wow, cool!! let's post it to hundreds of people to see :lol:

and this is, the not-at-all creepy story behind that cute pic.

This picture is too adorable. He and Rocky need to stop being so cute! :wub:

he couldn't have taken a picture of himself sleeping, I wonder how that happened...
Addie: hey Billie!! here's a picture of you I casually took when you were sleeping :D
Billie: wow, cool!! let's post it to *thousands* of people to see :lol:

and this is, the not-at-all creepy story behind that cute pic.

There, I edited it for you. :P:lol:

Awwww, that's so cute! Billie and Rocky together is so adorable, and Billie is looking really good. The rehab did a good job.

Call me crazy, but I thought he was looking fine before the rehab as well ;)

yeah, I love how he shares such sweet moments with us :happy:

and those people who judged so fast, sure.... look how obese he is... :dry:

Jesus Christ, no one ever said he was obese! Not even in his chubbiest periods has Billie ever been remotely close to obesity....Nor did anyone "judge" Billie over anything. Noticing weight gain or loss in a person is not the same thing as calling them a cow or accusing them of being anorexic. Some people on the forum even like chubby!Billie and would see weight gain as a good thing. And even then, it was only *one* person who said anything (unless there were others in the instagram comments, which I don't read and, thus, have no clue about).

There, I edited it for you. :P:lol:

right XD much more accurate :happy:

Jesus Christ, no one ever said he was obese! Not even in his chubbiest periods has Billie ever been remotely close to obesity....Nor did anyone "judge" Billie over anything. Noticing weight gain or loss in a person is not the same thing as calling them a cow or accusing them of being anorexic. Some people on the forum even like chubby!Billie and would see weight gain as a good thing. And even then, it was only *one* person who said anything (unless there were others in the instagram comments, which I don't read and, thus, have no clue about).

haha I'm not saying I don't like chubby Billie *~* I'm definetly not

I was just sarcastic and was refering to those people who commented on his IG pics, only to point out what they thought was weigh that he gained, it is already special enough that they decide to share a little more about themselves for fans to see, I just can't see why people can't think for a sec before they comment

Call me crazy, but I thought he was looking fine before the rehab as well ;)
Yeah, I agree with you, but for me now he looks more... Younger. (is that possible?) :happy:

right XD much more accurate :happy:

haha I'm not saying I don't like chubby Billie *~* I'm definetly not

I was just sarcastic and was refering to those people who commented on his IG pics, only to point out what they thought was weigh that he gained, it is already special enough that they decide to share a little more about themselves for fans to see, I just can't see why people can't think for a sec before they comment

Ah, yes. Like I said, I hadn't read any of the instagram comments and thought you were referring to things said on here, which is why I reacted the way I did. No hard feelings :)

Ah, yes. Like I said, I hadn't read any of the instagram comments and thought you were referring to things said on here, which is why I reacted the way I did. No hard feelings :)

yay, glad so :happy: no I didn't mean to criticize things that were said here, most of the people here are awesome :bunny: though I hardly know anyone XD and I didn't even see anything offensive that was said here

It's like when you see a man holding a baby and he instantly becomes 100000 times more attractive than he actually is. (Ladies know what I'm talking about :P )

This.

And that bottom lip. :wub::wub:

Archived