Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be extremely awkward for the both of us if I was sitting next to him. When I'm not working I'm usually wearing a Green Day shirt, My purse is a Green Day purse, so is my watch and my phone case has my pic with him on it. I'd be scared shitless thinking "oh god he's probably thinking I'm a crazy fan and will bother him the whole flight" If that actually happened I would probably just say "Hi how are you?" And just leave him alone unless he talks to me.

I'd probably talk to him. But not all like 'OMG U R BILY JO !!!1!1!1!!11' but like 'Hey, I love your music haha how are you?' and just treat him like a normal person. If he wasn't busy, of course.

Are you really surprise that Billie didn't post anything about Dookie?! I mean, is Billie........... :P

He just posted the original artwork said he thinks dookie came out Feb 4th

And then, he posts. Smile GDC, you're on candid camera. ;) If this was the other community I'm a part of (and the evil master of), everybody would immediately get super-paranoid and freak out, thinking one certain J.F. is watching them. :P

Tim's right. Release dates are on Tuesdays and therefore Billie's wrong, unless his brain works in German ways, where stuff is released on Fridays. http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=1994&country=1

And then, he posts. Smile GDC, you're on candid camera. ;) If this was the other community I'm a part of (and the evil master of), everybody would immediately get super-paranoid and freak out, thinking one certain J.F. is watching them. :P

Tim's right. Release dates are on Tuesdays and therefore Billie's wrong, unless his brain works in German ways, where stuff is released on Fridays. http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=1994&country=1

If thats the case he should think Dookie was Jan 28th as I believe Germany is one of the places that releases albums before the US dates (correct me if I'm wrong with that)

Yup, usually the Friday before. But would Dookie be released in Germany before USA given how unknown to public Green Day were?

Yup, usually the Friday before. But would Dookie be released in Germany before USA given how unknown to public Green Day were?

Oh the friday before releases are only selected releases?

I would assume it would've been so 20 years ago when it was possible for a band to be virtually unknown in one place and megapopular in the other.

What kind of band announces shit on a sunday anyway?

IF there’s going to be anything it will be either tomorrow, or most likely the day after.... On the fourth.... Maybe that was a clue in BJ’s post?

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but everything the band speaks and types isn't a foreshadowing into some secret announcement...

Omg I know right. Never everything is a secret messages I could be wrong this time but all the other times you guys go full nerd on whatever they say. I love them but speculating every little thing they say isn't going to make it happen lmao on the other hand, I do hope we get some kinda of news.

Not *

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but everything the band speaks and types isn't a foreshadowing into some secret announcement...

Yeah but it's fun to speculate. Stop killing our fun.

Yeah but it's fun to speculate. Stop killing our fun.

Yeah but when it gets to the point that people are sad/complaining because what they speculated about didn't happen a voice of reason is needed :P

At least it was like that with the trilogy.

If thats the case he should think Dookie was Jan 28th as I believe Germany is one of the places that releases albums before the US dates (correct me if I'm wrong with that)

You´re right. So this is the end of my dream his brain might work in German ways... :sorry:

Yeah but when it gets to the point that people are sad/complaining because what they speculated about didn't happen a voice of reason is needed :P

True.

Archived