Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I didn't even know there was a different version of the original cover :o Good to see all three of them post something about it :happy: Maybe if Billie thinks it's in a couple of days any surprises may come then? :happy: Mostly just wishful thinking here :lol:

Why are people disappointed? They didn't do anything for the 10th anniversary of Dookie, and they've never done anything for the anniversary of any of their other albums either. They're Green Day so you never know when they'll do something cool as a surprise, bit silly to pin your hopes on one day.

i like how they all acknowledeged Dookie's anniversary. Be happy with that.

We're GDCers. We are never happy with what we get! :D

What kind of band announces shit on a sunday anyway?

IF there’s going to be anything it will be either tomorrow, or most likely the day after.... On the fourth.... Maybe that was a clue in BJ’s post?

bj_unoxx

this is the original artwork for dookie with the red white and blue logo.#thanksritchie #gratitude . I think the actual date of release is feb 4. #dookie ..#19942014 "well it was 20 years ago today.. #punkrockkids #punksandpoets#punx

I didn't notice finger on the right side of the picture :lol: I think this artwork is part of an album.

I think that billie is hinting about something coming out on the fourth that is probably an album of some kind. I say this because the fourth is a Tuesday, and in the music world Tuesday is the day when the majority of artists release music. Hopefully I am right, and we will have some new green day in our life this Tuesday!

What I am hoping for is for them to release ten new albums, the American idiot movie, three new foxboro albums, a collaboration album with Paul McCartney, and videos of billie writing songs and explaining his technique.

I think that billie is hinting about something coming out on the fourth that is probably an album of some kind. I say this because the fourth is a Tuesday, and in the music world Tuesday is the day when the majority of artists release music. Hopefully I am right, and we will have some new green day in our life this Tuesday!

What I am hoping for is for them to release ten new albums, the American idiot movie, three new foxboro albums, a collaboration album with Paul McCartney, and videos of billie writing songs and explaining his technique.

From your typing fingers to God's ears.

Also, can we add an unplugged album in there?

I love the hint idea, but wouldn't there be some sort of buildup and advertising? Otherwise no one would know about the album.

I think that Billie is just clueless about when his own album came out

:lol: I actually thought it was Feb 3rd

This is the man who didn't know which year Nimrod came out ladies and gentleman :lol: It's understandable though, the way we view the discography compared to the way the band see it are obviously completely different. :happy:

i thought that,too but i hope that's not the case

I love the hint idea, but wouldn't there be some sort of buildup and advertising? Otherwise no one would know about the album.

yes, but it's possible that they would start advertising on tuesday, otherwise i learned that you can't predict what will happen in the Green Day world.

I think we'll get some news when we don't expect it :)

I don't get it o.O he wrote that he thinks the release date is the 4th but then added "today" it is 20years old... what that means?? Is it the 1st or the 4th?? *confusion*

I just hope he did not check the 'Controversy' sub heading on that article. It would literally make him check the orientation of his pants.

I don't get it o.O he wrote that he thinks the release date is the 4th but then added "today" it is 20th years old... what that means?? Is it the 1st or the 4th?? *confusion*

Billie Joe is the walking contradiction XD he don't know what he says xD

Archived