Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That comment is just like his early, funny tweets that basically stopped post the SW flight and pants-gate. Miss those.

If I was sitting next to Billie, I sure as hell wouldn't be on Wikipedia. I'd probably be shaking and crying and trying not to puke lol.

It would be extremely awkward for the both of us if I was sitting next to him. When I'm not working I'm usually wearing a Green Day shirt, My purse is a Green Day purse, so is my watch and my phone case has my pic with him on it. I'd be scared shitless thinking "oh god he's probably thinking I'm a crazy fan and will bother him the whole flight" If that actually happened I would probably just say "Hi how are you?" And just leave him alone unless he talks to me.

If i was sitting next to him my reaction would probably be something like this:

tumblr_lztdx2biwm1qbmf8z.gif

And if i said something to him, i would probably do this (no matter what would be his reaction):

what-happens-in-media-planning-awkward.g

Hahaha i don't know, but i'm sure i would be nervous and scared as hell :lol:

That person was probably thinking "Oh this guy looks like Green Day's lead singer, I'm just gonna check it out on Wikipedia, no matter how awkward it is if he finds out"

Dear God, I love this man. That was actually pretty hilarious. :lol:

That person was probably thinking "Oh this guy looks like Green Day's lead singer, I'm just gonna check it out on Wikipedia, no matter how awkward it is if he finds out"

Exactly.

You'd think the guy next to him would try to hide the fact that he's checking Billie's Wikipedia page. :lol:

Billie is freaking hilarious. I miss his tweeting so much, because he genuinely cracks me up with stuff like this. :lol:

LOL so awkward.. that's why billie hates technology maybe, instead of asking, ppl now look up your information in front of you..

idk whether to consider this greenday, but Fluke Fanzine posted Jason and his son on IG.

spoilering, since it's jason and cuteness overload.

c3ceb0368ae911e38a241293491334f6_8.jpg

AW my god :wub:

Sonny is 1 today i think, it's either today or yester day.

So hilarious lol wonder if that person checked his instagram too and saw that :D

probably.

I would probably ignore him....like I did with all my school crushes. :lol:

That's so awkward though, I feel bad for both B and the dude. Instead of weird wikipedia-ing, share a nice convo over airplane pretzels and peanuts. That would be a much better memory!

In real life, I would probably stare at my hands and do nothing

But if, on that fateful day, I had the balls and confidence, I would strike up a conversation and act like I wasn't going to piss my pants. :lol:

Billie is freaking hilarious. I miss his tweeting so much, because he genuinely cracks me up with stuff like this. :lol:

Me too lol...although that weird Lady Gaga farts tweet was weird as shit :lol:

I would probably ignore him....like I did with all my school crushes. :lol:

I did that too....oooohhhh so many regrets

Archived