Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

Hahahah this is super cute!!! :wub:

And I love how she's always dressed up as a ballerina, adorable!

Also, awww Tré thanking us! :D:hug:

Tré deleted the second picture? Aw, that sucks. Too many people were desrespecting Sara. :ermm:

Ugh, what was it?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...jeez Tre can't imagine why people made disrespectful comments...or why you felt the need to delete it. Even the comments on facebook pretty much define everyones thoughts when they see this picture...sad but true.

...jeez Tre can't imagine why people made disrespectful comments...or why you felt the need to delete it. Even the comments on facebook pretty much define everyones thoughts when they see this picture...sad but true.

It's still on Green Day's facebook:

EvWlZ44.jpg

Someone said that this photo was deleted because people where slagging off his girlfriend.

She is very pretty and I think he deserves to be happy. What a shame.

I am not quite understanding why everyone is allowed to write negatively about his girlfriend, while if you say anything remotely a bit negative about Adrienne you get a cyberkicking. It does not make sense - that rule about "respecting" etc Green Days' other halves should be for all of the other halves and not just for one particular person. It doesnt make any sense and its strange and hypocritical. I dont have a problem and issue with his girlfriend and but is weird how people are being so negative about Tre's other half. Leave her alone. Either it should be across the board about respecting Green Days' other halves or not at all. Thats what I think. To me, personally it makes no sense. She has not done anything wrong.
Also I would recommend reading the above paragraph carefully before attacking me by the way. So....

He shouldn't have to put up with a load of disrespectful comments and neither should she.

My sarcasm is being misunderstood...from what I saw on there it was the same crap as happened with another pic of her...teen boys and men mostly writing "ooh nice boobs" and shit like that not girls being horrible like they often do to Addie/Britt. What i am saying is given that it happened (several times before on other pics) if it really pissed Tre off he could have refrained from posting this pic...i mean given the most obvious feature of the photo what was likely to happen. Whether it is nice or not it was basically inevitable and a dude who sang Like A Rat Does Cheese has to figure other guys are gonna be dicks especially when they are anonymos and face no consequences for being littke shits to others.

My sarcasm is being misunderstood...from what I saw on there it was the same crap as happened with another pic of her...teen boys and men mostly writing "ooh nice boobs" and shit like that not girls being horrible like they often do to Addie/Britt. What i am saying is given that it happened (several times before on other pics) if it really pissed Tre off he could have refrained from posting this pic...i mean given the most obvious feature of the photo what was likely to happen. Whether it is nice or not it was basically inevitable and a dude who sang Like A Rat Does Cheese has to figure other guys are gonna be dicks especially when they are anonymos and face no consequences for being littke shits to others.

It's disgusting that anyone would make disrespectful comments about a woman because of what she's wearing. Tre shouldn't have to censor himself from posting a perfectly ordinary photo of a group of people going out to dinner, instead people should keep their rude and inappropriate comments to themselves. Maybe he had a higher opinion of Green Day fans than to think they'd behave so revoltingly.

Someone said that this photo was deleted because people where slagging off his girlfriend.

I am not quite understanding why everyone is allowed to write negatively about his girlfriend, while if you say anything remotely a bit negative about Adrienne you get a cyberkicking. It does not make sense - that rule about "respecting" etc Green Days' other halves should be for all of the other halves and not just for one particular person. It doesnt make any sense and its strange and hypocritical. I dont have a problem and issue with his girlfriend and but is weird how people are being so negative about Tre's other half. Leave her alone. Either it should be across the board about respecting Green Days' other halves or not at all. Thats what I think. To me, personally it makes no sense. She has not done anything wrong.

Also I would recommend reading the above paragraph carefully before attacking me by the way. So....

I agree that it's horrible anyone would feel the need to slag off (or in this case make inappropriate comments about) Tre's girlfriend, or any of the band's significant others. Luckily, you'll find that people on GDC generally share that opinion :), even if many people elsewhere don't.

It's disgusting that anyone would make disrespectful comments about a woman because of what she's wearing. Tre shouldn't have to censor himself from posting a perfectly ordinary photo of a group of people going out to dinner, instead people should keep their rude and inappropriate comments to themselves. Maybe he had a higher opinion of Green Day fans than to think they'd behave so revoltingly.

I agree that it's horrible anyone would feel the need to slag off (or in this case make inappropriate comments about) Tre's girlfriend, or any of the band's significant others. Luckily, you'll find that people on GDC generally share that opinion :), even if many people elsewhere don't.

A few girls on Green Day Facebook page where making fun of her and her "Boobs" so maybe girls where also making comments on instagram too aswell as the guys. Some fans also make horrible comments about Britney also so...respect them all or dont respect any of them.

A few girls on Green Day Facebook page where making fun of her and her "Boobs" so maybe girls where also making comments on instagram too aswell as the guys. Some fans also make horrible comments about Britney also so...respect them all or dont respect any of them.

Yeah, respect them all (along with respecting every woman who you don't know and have no reason to disrespect) would be the best thing I'd say.

In other news, awesome that Tre thanked the fans for the EMA win :happy:

Yeah i wish everyone would respect women...but it's kind of like world hunger or something ...it almost makes me sound like a hippie dreamer to want something that should be basic...and in thst sense as a nearly 30yr old woman I know how the world works and that simply put regardless of what we would all like to not see that just isnt how life works. People will always be insulting/rude because it seems to come naturally to some people. In the real world there are simply ways of avoiding those comments should you choose to...idealistically women should be able to stroll naked around public places without being objectified but in the real world you have to make choices. Sucks but its simply true.

ummm are you not the one who doesnt like Adrienne ..

I love Tré's message on his last pic :wub: :wub: :wub: Isn't he the sweetest darling or what? wu5BBXi.gif

I wish the three of them could have given the thank you on the clip...

Yeah i wish everyone would respect women...but it's kind of like world hunger or something ...it almost makes me sound like a hippie dreamer to want something that should be basic...and in thst sense as a nearly 30yr old woman I know how the world works and that simply put regardless of what we would all like to not see that just isnt how life works. People will always be insulting/rude because it seems to come naturally to some people. In the real world there are simply ways of avoiding those comments should you choose to...idealistically women should be able to stroll naked around public places without being objectified but in the real world you have to make choices. Sucks but its simply true.

The thing is she isn't naked, she's just wearing a low cut top that's far less revealing than many outfits Tre himself has worn in photos. If some people are disgusting sexist pigs who can't keep their disrespectful comments to themselves that's 100% their fault, nobody else has any duty to do anything to accommodate them. It goes without saying that sadly that is "the way the world works" but the way to change that for the better isn't to bow down to what they want and blame the woman for not protecting herself from the comment instead of the person who made the comment so they can just carry on unchallenged and unblamed.

ummm are you not the one who doesnt like Adrienne ..

Uh yeah but let's not start an off topic argument when she hasn't said anything to start one ok?

The thing is she isn't naked, she's just wearing a low cut top that's far less revealing than many outfits Tre himself has worn in photos. If some people are disgusting sexist pigs who can't keep their disrespectful comments to themselves that's 100% their fault, nobody else has any duty to do anything to accommodate them. It goes without saying that sadly that is "the way the world works" but the way to change that for the better isn't to bow down to what they want and blame the woman for not protecting herself from the comment instead of the person who made the comment so they can just carry on unchallenged and unblamed.

Uh yeah but let's not start an off topic argument when she hasn't said anything to start one ok?

Yeah well blame and challenge people all you like...there seems to be hundreds of dumb fucks out there on IG (before it was deleted) and facebook (still) not to mention there will be in the future undoubtedly...however Tre obviously figured deleting the pic rather than trying to change the mindsets of hundreds of mentally challenged individuals is easier. As is not posting stuff that starts that reaction in the first place. Its not fair that it has to be like that but its not the first time and it will continue to happen is all im saying because dicks will be dicks. I cant explain myself any simpler...

Yeah well blame and challenge people all you like...there seems to be hundreds of dumb fucks out there on IG (before it was deleted) and facebook (still) not to mention there will be in the future undoubtedly...however Tre obviously figured deleting the pic rather than trying to change the mindsets of hundreds of mentally challenged individuals is easier. As is not posting stuff that starts that reaction in the first place. Its not fair that it has to be like that but its not the first time and it will continue to happen is all im saying because dicks will be dicks. I cant explain myself any simpler...

Yeah it's true, still not right though (not that you don't obviously know that!). I still think it's good to call them out for their comments where possible though, might not do much but it's better than just giving them a free pass.

Yeah it's true, still not right though (not that you don't obviously know that!). I still think it's good to call them out for their comments where possible though, might not do much but it's better than just giving them a free pass.

If it were face to face i would kick them in the crotch...it is less effective online unfortunately but I try ;)

Sadly enough, the Internet has given us a strange new set of standards, where it's socially acceptable (even rewarding in one's peer group?!) to act like a irresponsible brat, gang up on people for no apparent reason and say everything that comes to one's mind, everywhere.

And regarding the set double standard: it happens everywhere. The other musician I follow has had four girlfriends since 1998, having married the most recent one. However, she and the first two girlfriends always get bashed, even by people twice their age. Only the third girlfriend is fan-approved. It does not even make sense.

I've seen that you're a very sensitive person before. So...don't beat up yourself over morons being morons. It takes a considerable amount of effort to learn how to tolerate it, but yes, it's possible.

The thing is she isn't naked, she's just wearing a low cut top that's far less revealing than many outfits Tre himself has worn in photos.

This is the best sentence I have ever read on GDC. Because it's true.

I was going to say the same thing. People get torn apart just for being indifferent to Adrienne. Not cool that they have a totally different set of rules for Tre's partners.

I remember when we had a thread about his engagement to Dena and most of the comments were derogatory ones about her appearance. "Hoe bag" was the favourite I think? Not cool at all. Maybe you should ask yourselves if you'd say it about Adrienne before you say it about someone else.

Archived