• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because Mike uploads pictures 24/7 lol

Or Billie shows by this that he doesn't like Mike's beard :D

Is that money in the table?

they must be collecting coins. It makes sense, cause they travel a lot

they must be collecting coins. It makes sense, cause they travel a lot

Nah, it's at Rudy's Cant Fail. Just a commercial embedded coin tabletop........ :)

Nah, it's at Rudy's Cant Fail. Just a commercial embedded coin tabletop........ :)

oh, my bad :lol:

I love Tré's pics :wub: :wub: :wub: Especially the one with Dooder :happy::wub:

And Billie looks so funny :P

but what--... what happened with the unfollows of the boys? Say whatever you want, but to me it's just plain weird :mellow:

Isn't it, Billie Joe??

JtBmo5e.gif

He only unfollowed the active accounts. I'm thinking perhaps he's following them on his private account, and doesn't want to risk forgetting which account he's logged into and commenting or liking from the wrong one? I have more than one account and sometimes I comment the wrong photo from the wrong account and if he were to write something personal from his bja_uno account it probably wouldn't end well haha

Again just speculation though

He only unfollowed the active accounts. I'm thinking perhaps he's following them on his private account, and doesn't want to risk forgetting which account he's logged into and commenting or liking from the wrong one? I have more than one account and sometimes I comment the wrong photo from the wrong account and if he were to write something personal from his bja_uno account it probably wouldn't end well haha

Again just speculation though

Makes sense.

Come on guys, it's not a big deal that he unfollow Mike and Tré, he didn't even follow Adrienne :P

Come on guys, it's not a big deal that he unfollow Mike and Tré, he didn't even follow Adrienne :P

People on Instagram are freaking out about it! There's no way there's anything to worry about. Billie has no clue what he's doing when it comes to technology, and I'm sure he doesn't realize that people would even notice that he unfollowed mike and tre. Also, they're grown ass men lol.

People on Instagram are freaking out about it! There's no way there's anything to worry about. Billie has no clue what he's doing when it comes to technology, and I'm sure he doesn't realize that people would even notice that he unfollowed mike and tre. Also, they're grown ass men lol.

Exactly, is just really silly omg :lol:

I also think that he unfollowed him because they're on a break and he doesn't want anything to do with them at the moment

I also think that he unfollowed him because they're on a break and he doesn't want anything to do with them at the moment

...ummmm no.

Like he cares that much about instagram. I can't believe people make a big deal about that :lol: Just be thankful he still posts something at all!

Does anyone know if BJ really unfollowed Mike and Tre ? I don't have Insta...

(Yeah I got nothing else to do right now. I love speculations :D:D:D )

I am surprised he has followed someone :lol: Last time when I was checking it, nobody was followed by him.

He has been following Mike, Tre, Jason, Jeff and Green Day IG for about as long as he has had an official account. Yesterday he unfollowed Tre and Mike. It is a bit strange it must be said. For those saying it may be to prevent a mix up between him commenting on a Mike or Tre picture from his public bj_unoxx account thinking it was his private account well honestly that makes little sense. It would make more sense for "privatebillieaccount" (fake user name Im gonna use to describe his private account) to unfollow Mike & Tre and not comment personally on public pictures as we aren't supposed to know who he is. "privatebillieaccount" tends to comment a lot on Tre's pics (usually sarcastically or in a smartass way that sometimes even provokes fans who misunderstand lol) but on at least one occasion said something very personal/private that resulted in Tre deleting the entire picture!! Clearly fans would have been utterly confused as to wtf was going on and very likely figured out what Billie's username was. My point is if Billie wants to comment on any pics of the guys using his public username would be safer or he seems to have a good hang of logging in and out if insta etc. I honestly dont think that is the reason but it all seems a bit dodgy to me...not in a end is nigh kind of way but possibly a disagreement.

He has been following Mike, Tre, Jason, Jeff and Green Day IG for about as long as he has had an official account.

Really? I had to miss something.

Well, I don't care why he unfollowed Mike and Tre. He had his reason or he did it by accident.

Archived