Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg this is great :lol:

So... If he's in Jingletown...That must mean they're recording! I bet that beat will be used for a new song! IT'S A CLUE YOU GUYS! :ga:

:lol:

Jingletown door video...maybe it actually HAS something to do with Green Day? ;)

If I see one more comment on instagram about waking Billie up, bitches are gonna die

I know its not my place to "invade" a main thread since being a Newbie and all but I just had to reply. I agree. I think it's boardline trolling. Even crossing the line into trolling. Dont these people understand the song? And on Facebook - how many comments do I have Hide and Report. I know I am really opinionated and blunt - but even I would not be that insensitive. I bet if he seen those comment he probably would have blocked them. I think its far from being funny - its making fun of the song which is about his father who passed away from cancer. Dont they know that?

:lol: Billie is adorkable and just made my day.

If I see one more comment on instagram about waking Billie up, bitches are gonna die

Who cares? It isn't making fun of the meaning of the song, it's simply a harmless joke based on the title. Consider the fact that JAR is about a friend dying, yet Tre yells out "suck big titties" at the end of it when they play it live. They clearly aren't bothered about jokes based on songs that have serious meanings but that don't make fun of the meaning itself, and it's to be expected today, so chill.

No but seriously can anyone tell me what "instrument" Billie is "playing"?

And why is it tagged "Oakland Animal Services" ? :lol:

Omg this is great :lol:

So... If he's in Jingletown...That must mean they're recording! I bet that beat will be used for a new song! IT'S A CLUE YOU GUYS! :ga:

:lol:

And the next album will be called Skidoosh!

(Actually, that'd be a nice bookend to Kerplunk!)

Who cares? It isn't making fun of the meaning of the song, it's simply a harmless joke based on the title. Consider the fact that JAR is about a friend dying, yet Tre yells out "suck big titties" at the end of it when they play it live. They clearly aren't bothered about jokes based on songs that have serious meanings but that don't make fun of the meaning itself, and it's to be expected today, so chill.

Even the Broadway Idiot producers made a tweet joke with the song's lyrics saying "Wake me up when September ends... so I can watch Broadway Idiot!" Seriously people get over it. :lol:

I know its not my place to "invade" a main thread since being a Newbie and all but I just had to reply. I agree. I think it's boardline trolling. Even crossing the line into trolling. Dont these people understand the song? And on Facebook - how many comments do I have Hide and Report. I know I am really opinionated and blunt - but even I would not be that insensitive. I bet if he seen those comment he probably would have blocked them. I think its far from being funny - its making fun of the song which is about his father who passed away from cancer. Dont they know that?

haha don't feel like you're invading the thread bud you can reply all you want. But yeah it makes me cringe when I see people bring that up, especially when they tag Billie in the comment.

sorry, I was just a bit pissed. I just feel bad that Billie has to see things like that when the song is obviously very personal to him

no need to say how many people told me about this at school. :dry:

haha don't feel like you're invading the thread bud you can reply all you want. But yeah it makes me cringe when I see people bring that up, especially when they tag Billie in the comment.

sorry, I was just a bit pissed. I just feel bad that Billie has to see things like that when the song is obviously very personal to him

I doubt he'd be bothered by it tbh. People write creepy, inappropriately personal things to him on there every day, I imagine a lighthearted joke about the title of a song that clearly isn't meant to mock the personal meaning of it in any way would be a welcome change from that if anything!

I doubt he'd be bothered by it tbh. People write creepy, inappropriately personal things to him on there every day, I imagine a lighthearted joke about the title of a song that clearly isn't meant to mock the personal meaning of it in any way would be a welcome change from that if anything!

He once saw one of those "jokes" and got the guy blocked from his twitter. There are people out there that are not going to find it funny and he obviously thought that guy was a **** for tweeting a "wake up" joke.

He once saw one of those "jokes" and got the guy blocked from his twitter. r

really? wow didn't know that

every morning before I get out of bed I check insta, the video today is gorgeous! Loved it (and him :ninja: )

Archived