Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

"let's show them my sophisticated thinking face"

"are oranges just little sweet pumpkins, that you can't carve in?"

"why is my beard more prominent than my face features?"

"why am I taking selfies when I could be sleeping? oh well, never question selfies."

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just has a thing for posting "artistic" looking selfies lmao, seriously there's nothing to worry about. He took a photo while tired and thought it looked interesting/cool.

Main thing I noticed when I looked at the photo: the light makes it look like he has a "douchebag" beard :lol:

At first I thought it was a necklace... :lol: Then saw, um, it's above his neck. :P

.... or he just took a photo and thought it looked cool. Seriously every time he uploads a selfie we have the analysing start - does he look tired? Is he ok? Is he drunk? Is he stoned? I swear it never happened before rehab. He's probably just trying out the new iOS 7 filters. With flash by the looks of it! Also it looks like he's wearing what he was wearing in the photo with Debra Messing so it's probably not even new.

My post was intended to discourage people saying he looks stoned or whatever, not do it myself. Jeez. Guess I phrased it badly.

Anyway I wish I still looked that good tired! I just look like shit after not sleeping last night :P

Why people write to Mike "Tell to Britt to remove the maps because of the ITALIAN STALKING"
Sorry? I've heard about them in Italy, I was like "Uhhh, how nice!" but really, who cares.

Why people write to Mike "Tell to Britt to remove the maps because of the ITALIAN STALKING"

Sorry? I've heard about them in Italy, I was like "Uhhh, how nice!" but really, who cares.

Maybe it´s because some fans think their grownup idols aren´t smart enough to take care of themselves... :cry:

Maybe it´s because some fans think their grownup idols aren´t smart enough to take care of themselves... :cry:

Some fans are crazy and dangerous, for real. :P

To all those wondering what's up with Billie in that new selfie...he was reading this thread...seriously not to be an asshole but we can't/shouldn't waste our time trying to figure out if the guy is tired or high...if we were able to distinguish that so definitely then we would have before iheart ...not that it would have helped then or now so lets just not waste our time.

I like his shirt.

To all those wondering what's up with Billie in that new selfie...he was reading this thread...seriously not to be an asshole but we can't/shouldn't waste our time trying to figure out if the guy is tired or high...if we were able to distinguish that so definitely then we would have before iheart ...not that it would have helped then or now so lets just not waste our time.

I like his shirt.

i don't undestand. you said he was reading this thread? what

Personnally, I said that he looked stoned but I was kidding, I'm not the kind of person who always says ''you're so fucked up haha'' when someone just didn't sleep at night huh (plus, this is exactly the kind of thing that get me pissed off)

I'm probably going to get bashed for this, but the people complaining about posts in here make it a bigger deal than it is sometimes. If there were several people having an inappropriate discussion it'd make sense, but so many times there'll be a page of "why are people making a big deal out of this, they don't need to" when it was just one sentence-long post or something... like, there was no big deal in the first place.

I know people are sensitive after the rehab thing, but sometimes the complaining ends up a bigger deal than the root of it. Not directed at anyone in particular, just something I've noticed over time.

I'm probably going to get bashed for this, but the people complaining about posts in here make it a bigger deal than it is sometimes. If there were several people having an inappropriate discussion it'd make sense, but so many times there'll be a page of "why are people making a big deal out of this, they don't need to" when it was just one sentence-long post or something... like, there was no big deal in the first place.

I know people are sensitive after the rehab thing, but sometimes the complaining ends up a bigger deal than the root of it. Not directed at anyone in particular, just something I've noticed over time.

And now we're complaining about people complaining about complaining!

Yo+dawg+we+heard+you+liked+memes+_19d7fa

But to be honest, I agree with you.

And now we're complaining about people complaining about complaining!

Yo+dawg+we+heard+you+liked+memes+_19d7fa

But to be honest, I agree with you.

Like the WMUWSE jokes! :lol:

Some fans are crazy and dangerous, for real. :P

I am the first person who want to meet the guys but I think stalking them is not the way.

I am the first person who want to meet the guys but I think stalking them is not the way.

Agree. I don't understand stalking, cause admit that the stalker in question manage to meet the guys, after so many stalking, he might look like a fool.

What's up with Billie on his recent picture? :( Don't be sad, Billie!♥

(Although it seems to be the way he likes to post pics of himself, always so serious and dramatic... black & white. Always so beautiful!)

Archived