Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

I don't generally like beards, but I have to confess, Mike looks so fucking sexy....

My ovaries.

This.

It's just like Simon and his beard...

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but when you're saying ''ovaries'', what d'you mean ? I try to improve my english and I don't understand the use of ''ovaries''... Thank you ! :)

This.

It's just like Simon and his beard...

Omfg Simon.

Please, I can't handle them both at the same time. Way too hot for me.... * breathes deeply and sighs *

Sorry but when you're saying ''ovaries'', what d'you mean ? I try to improve my english and I don't understand the use of ''ovaries''... Thank you ! :)

It's actually a term indicating someone who is so hot/attractive. That causes women to produce more estrogen. :P The whole thing is " my ovaries just exploded "

Hope I could help. :)

Why am I laughing so hard at my description? :lol:

Omfg Simon.

Please, I can't handle them both at the same time. Way too hot for me.... * breathes deeply and sighs *

It's actually a term indicating someone who is so hot/attractive. That causes women to produce more estrogen. :P The whole thing is " my ovaries just exploded "

Hope I could help. :)

Why am I laughing so hard at my description? :lol:

Thank you you hightlithted my day.

I'll use it when I'm having a conversation with a english ;)

OMG MIKE IS IN ROME :runaround::runaround: (according to the last Britt's pic)

Dirty deceitful, they're not gonna tell us where they're going. Looks like Europe, right ?

ITALY!

HOLY SHIT they're in Italy again. In Rome. Aw :wub:

Next time come to Venice Mike so that I can follow you! :cry::ninja:

We need Rome stalkers. :ninja:

I don't know if this is relevant,but they're not in Rome anymore but they are in Tuscany,near Siena,as you can see under Britt's last pic.

So open your eyes if you live there,guys! ;)

I don't know if this is relevant,but they're not in Rome anymore but they are in Tuscany,near Siena,as you can see under Britt's last pic.

Then we need Tuscany stalkers. :P

Yeah, open your eyes as wide as possible and look for them. This is an order from poor GDCers. :ninja:

How do you know they are in Siena?! It's just a girl/guy who wrote he/she lives in Siena and asks where are they now...

Maybe they'll come to Milan too :wub: there's the Milano fashion week, I'm sure Britt will like it :lol:

How do you know they are in Siena?! It's just a girl/guy who wrote he/she lives in Siena and asks where are they now...

Maybe they'll come to Milan too :wub: there's the Milano fashion week, I'm sure Britt will like it :lol:

Maybe that's why they're in Italia...

Anyway bravo if you manage to see them there !

Edit it's so funny how Italian suddenly wake up on Mike's and Birtt's insta xD

I don't think he looks stoned. Just really tired. People can seem stoned or drunk when they're short of sleep, doesn't mean they are.

.... or he just took a photo and thought it looked cool. Seriously every time he uploads a selfie we have the analysing start - does he look tired? Is he ok? Is he drunk? Is he stoned? I swear it never happened before rehab. He's probably just trying out the new iOS 7 filters. With flash by the looks of it! Also it looks like he's wearing what he was wearing in the photo with Debra Messing so it's probably not even new.

I don't think he looks stoned. Just really tired and a bit sad. People can seem stoned or drunk when they're short of sleep.

Yeah, but as it's 21th september I can't help but think about Vegas sorry :/

But I'd prefer to see photos of his dog or hand holding a coffee rather than seeing him like that, exhausted/sad.

Let's just be happy that he posted something and stop analyzing his face?

A lot of people look drunk when they're tired as fuck, like me. :P

Thank you!

He just has a thing for posting "artistic" looking selfies lmao, seriously there's nothing to worry about. He took a photo while tired and thought it looked interesting/cool.

Main thing I noticed when I looked at the photo: the light makes it look like he has a "douchebag" beard :lol:

Archived