Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't watch the video, what's in it?

a church and some music..a religious music made by bells or something like that...

a church and some music..a religious music made by bells or something like that...

Mike, Fluffy the Wonder Beard is a much better name in my opinion, they could fight crime...

And Billie talking to someone, kinda laughing, saying "It goes off every hour on the hour... no wonder the rent's so cheap" :lol: Like those church bells have been driving them crazy all day.

But with the #god caption I'm thinking it's not quite a joke.

Also, I totally suggested "batmansbeard" without having read any of the comments and without realizing that Mike had thought of it himself earlier :lol: Great minds think alike :P Slash it was an obvious suggestion.

Those eyes are just so beautiful, I can't handle it. :wub:

I'm now predicting many photoshopped faces in the place of Debra. :lol:

Those eyes are just so beautiful, I can't handle it. :wub:

I'm now predicting many photoshopped faces in the place of Debra. :lol:

Or maybe a bit closer to Billie.... :lol: Y'know

There's a Mojo video but I can't watch or post it :( someone come to the rescue!

To describe the vid, it last a few seconds and you can hear ''Mojo, down'' at the beggining and... that's all ! :lol:

(and if you really wanna see it you have to go on Insta, it works better than websta or stati..)

To describe the vid, it last a few seconds and you can hear ''Mojo, down'' at the beggining and... that's all ! :lol:

(and if you really wanna see it you have to go on Insta, it works better than websta or stati..)

Haha, okay. Thanks. My phone just refuses to play IG videos most of the time, hopefully it'll work later.

The church video as in... "ring out the bells again"?

He's good at photo and video diaries. And that was just another proof we never stop loving those who are long gone...

I miss BJ'S Mojo pics :( made me want a frenchie!!

I'm psychic!

I hope he starts posting them again more often

Archived