Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

Yes...I'm stalking Tre...though it is long range stalking from Ireland via a dodgy internet connection on my crap phone whenever I actually get online using some free wifi haha.

Or...his ex had a public IG which had hundreds of fans on it (some of my friends followed her hence I saw it) and she made a post specifically about the break up. Basically fans followed her like Britt or Adie after meeting her at the X games. She was cool with it.

You always know some strange things no one knows. :lol: I wanna be you.

You even know Billie's private username? How?!

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes...I'm stalking Tre...though it is long range stalking from Ireland via a dodgy internet connection on my crap phone whenever I actually get online using some free wifi haha.

Or...his ex had a public IG which had hundreds of fans on it (some of my friends followed her hence I saw it) and she made a post specifically about the break up. Basically fans followed her like Britt or Adie after meeting her at the X games. She was cool with it.

Lol I didn't say anything about stalking. But I never say Tre post anything any girl previous to this one, so it's weird her Instagram was even found, regardless of it being public or not.

I don't think it's the same thing as following Britt and Adie.

Haha...believe me nobody wants to be me! Also I'm sure lots of people know Billie's private username...he has been pretty silly leaving comments on Tre's account in the past (and he still does) etc and others definitely knew it was him by their reaction. In that case it was him making a weird comment/mistake on Tre's account (Tre then immediately deleted the picture lol I just happened to be online right then) that made me realise. Other than that I know probably less than everyone haha.

Haha...believe me nobody wants to be me! Also I'm sure lots of people know Billie's private username...he has been pretty silly leaving comments on Tre's account in the past (and he still does) etc and others definitely knew it was him by their reaction. In that case it was him making a weird comment/mistake on Tre's account (Tre then immediately deleted the picture lol I just happened to be online right then) that made me realise. Other than that I know probably less than everyone haha.

omg you really know everything do you pass your entire day on their accounts? :lol: you're like our professional stalker :ninja:

i have no idea what's his private username and i don't want to i mean if he would want us to see he would post it public. BUT i want more mojo pictures dammit.

Lol I didn't say anything about stalking. But I never say Tre post anything any girl previous to this one, so it's weird her Instagram was even found, regardless of it being public or not.

I don't think it's the same thing as following Britt and Adie.

I dunno maybe she gave out her IG name at the X games or something I have no clue? All I know is she had a tonne of followers since then and updated with that knowledge. When I first saw her account (summer sometime) she had almost exclusively fans on there so it is probably just set up with that it mind...as in she may have a seperate private account or something. Either way she posted about gigs etc (such as Montreaux) and then the break up so in some sense it is as relevent as Britt or Adie to anyone who cares. Of course not anymore.

Anyway this is probably getting a little off topic haha.

Lol, you're lucky to be online when those kinda stuff happen. :P I'm always offline at those times. And later IG doesn't let me view all of the comments. :dry:

You're our pro stalker, make it ur member title. :lol:

omg you really know everything do you pass your entire day on their accounts? :lol: you're like our professional stalker :ninja:

i have no idea what's his private username and i don't want to i mean if he would want us to see he would post it public. BUT i want more mojo pictures dammit.

Haha...I hardly even come on here never mind check IG! I use this thread to see what's going on...it saves me time since my phone sucks lol. And yes Mojo is adorable...kind of a shame Billie has gotten bored of the Mojo account so quickly...beats his record of getting bored of twitter!

Lol, you're lucky to be online when those kinda stuff happen. :P I'm always offline at those times. And later IG doesn't let me view all of the comments. :dry:

You're our pro stalker, make it ur member title. :lol:

haha I would if I knew how to change it lol.

You have to reach 3000 posts. :dry::)

aah...well then I will have to buy a new laptop charger before that happens or this phone will be smashed against a wall somewhere and I will have bald patches from pulling out my hair at how slow it is!!!

About six weeks. He literally posted his first picture with her a week after splitting with his gf of one year who he never posted a single pic of...nice Tre lol.

Oh jeez, classy :lol:

A lot of people know Billie's private username ;) Not that hard to figure out if you look, but anyway there's no point since it's private.

Oh jeez, classy :lol:

A lot of people know Billie's private username ;) Not that hard to figure out if you look, but anyway there's no point since it's private.

I'd just feel bad if I knew it, no one's gonna follow him and figure out what he's posting. So yeah, no point. :P You'd just feel like you know something some other people don't. :lol:

On set for what?? :runaround:

Also, Billie looks beautiful and young as usual.

His eyes in the first picture :wub:

On set for what?? :runaround:

Also, Billie looks beautiful and young as usual.

His eyes in the first picture :wub:

i researched the on the guys twitter and found this site. Not sure if this would connect to what Billie is actually doing.

http://bbfilmproductions.com/

i researched the on the guys twitter and found this site. Not sure if this would connect to what Billie is actually doing.

http://bbfilmproductions.com/

If that has something to do with him, then Billie could be working/doing a cameo in a movie we don't know anything about!

Cool :ninja: time for a little research! :lol:

1696400a1f2811e39fe522000a1f97ce_7.jpg

mike:Drum Roll Please... The verdict is in, and the overwhelming favorite name for my beard is!!! "batmansbeard" I personally liked Steve Chuck Norris Bert Sasha Larry and Fluffy the wonder beard! @Batmansmom and I thank you for batmansbeard's new name! Batmansbeard born: 8/29/13 Died: ?

Archived