Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

I actually lol'd when I saw him reposting a photo to win a contest. He's just like us!!! :lol:

lol that's so silly.. It's like in those star trash mags "stars are just like us" duh they are still part of the human race..

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol that's so silly.. It's like in those star trash mags "stars are just like us" duh they are still part of the human race..

Yeah my comment was kinda tongue in cheek hence the :lol:

from the girl who met Billie Joe in Starbucks today:

jenna ◕‿◕ @seriously_bro_ 7h

Sooo we met @BJAofficial at starbucks today and i totally forgot to tell him i loved his son woops

@NiCOL3TT3Y @BJAofficial emilys dad texted her and said he was in starbucks so we ran there

WAIT I JUST MET BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG JSKANDEKZNVKAN MAM MAM

emily @EmilyFox_ 7h

@BJAofficial sorry @seriously_bro_ and i freaked out but thank you for this

Trees! :wub:

I want Billie and Tré to take photos of beautiful trees now, too. It's my modest wish.

I know people get excited and Billie's used to it, but it must be shit to not be able to even get a coffee without being jumped on by fans. But he's still really cool and polite. I wish people who whine about how rude/shitty he is would have more respect for that.

I know people get excited and Billie's used to it, but it must be shit to not be able to even get a coffee without being jumped on by fans. But he's still really cool and polite. I wish people who whine about how rude/shitty he is would have more respect for that.

if i ever meet him at random place like this i'd be really shy to go and talk to him because i don't wanna bother him and leave him alone.

but it's never gonna happen so i'm not worry. :P

I admit that I was trying to somehow bump into him and the band the day before the show here, solely to find that they wandered the main streets of the city AFTER the show; and that bitter_pill and I missed out on shaking hands with him in Locarno, when a bunch of others stayed behind after the show and waited. But that's different.

A father telling his daughter to rush to a place because somebody is there...that's just...strange, to a certain extent.

I know I'd be much too shy to approach any of them (or any of my other heart-throbs). I'd just stand and stare and for sure look like an idiot. But that's okay if I was even that close to any of them.

I would probably try to look all cool and nonchalant, then accidentally:

a) drop my coffee, scalding myself and everyone around me

b) squeal uncontrollably, hyperventilate, then pass out

c) pee myself

d) walk straight into a wall or the glass door, or a table

e) stare with my tongue hanging out, then look away quickly, too terrified to make eye contact or even admit that I noticed that he was there.

But I remain optimistic nonetheless!

I once had a dream that I met Billie and I was just like "Hey, what's up?" and he was like "Hey". We started at each other, and he looked like he was expecting a fangirl freakout, so I said "Oh, btw I love your music". I acted all calm, cool and collected. I am a little older than he is so maybe that's why I wouldn't feel to intimidated. On the other hand, that was just a dream. In real life, I would probably have a panic attack!

Also, I wonder where Mike's tree pic was taken.

I've had the chance to meet Billie and Tre a few times (probably the others too if I was stalkerish enough) but decided not to bother them. But then I did sort of hang around in Montreux in the hope I might bump into the band. They walked past me once and had gone by the time I noticed :lol: at least I didn't run after them though, that would have been really cringey.

I don't really know where you draw the line. I feel bad about Montreux even though I ended up not bothering them, haha. I'd like to meet them but I just feel so conscious of how shitty it must be, even though they might not mind.

If it happens to be a coincidence, why it would be a bad thing to say hello or ask for a little autograph? :unsure: At least those *lucky* people aren't like me who would run and hide :mellow:

id just go up and ask for autograph and a picture and just be on my way. i wouldn't make a big deal and cry. that'll just draw more attention and more people.

but if he is with his family (adie, joey and jakob) i won't bother them. no way

Whenever I think about running into them I always feel like I wouldn't even approach them.. like I feel like I'd be bothering them and would worry about pissing one of them off or something :lol:

Billie posting about Snoop Dogg and saying "epic" just made my day.

If it happens to be a coincidence, why it would be a bad thing to say hello or ask for little autograph? :unsure: At least those *lucky* people aren't like me who would run and hide :mellow:

Agreed. He's well used to it and it isn't a big deal.

Agreed. He's well used to it and it isn't a big deal.

Exactly. He's used to it... as long as the situation doesn't go out of control.

jesus christ, that snoop dogg post.

he follows snoop dogg, because snoop posted that right before billie did. and billie just reposted it.

that is too much for me to handle.

billie follows snoop dogg. my brain is about to explode.

that is just amazing.

he follows snoop dogg, because snoop posted that right before billie did. and billie just reposted it.

that is just amazing.

They're his "nephews" or friends that's what Snoop calls them. I just find it hilarious that Billie follows Snoop Dog/Lion but I want a collabo. :dance:

They're his "nephews" or friends that's what Snoop calls them. I just find it hilarious that Billie follows Snoop Dog/Lion but I want a collabo. :dance:

fuck. my brain couldn't handle that much amazing!

that is just amazing

mike follows him too. they performed boulevard of broken dreams together at new years 2005

snoop is awesome to follow on insta. he posts a lot about his socks and his weed. 4000+ posts of it.

Archived