Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tre did NOT just hashtag summerisalmostover ...I swear Billie and Tre are going straight to hell for this!! Here I was in a perfectly good mood a few hours ago and then those two...aaagh! You'd think it was raining, miserable and cold in Newport :fuckyou:

OH GOD, TRÉ... that is just wronggg!!!!!!!!!!

:runaround::dance::wub::bunny::yay::banana::cool: You're so goddamn cute!!!!!!! Sorry i'm saying this from a picture with your daughter, but you are :shy:

Don't the kids in America go back to school soon ish? I guess that's their definition of summer being almost over?

that Mojo+Cleo pic was taken in his hometown,so i think he isn't in Newport anymore,maybe that's why he wrote that summer is over :confused:

Cleo's just like seriously... what the heck is this? This little bub is taking over my adorable lazy dog empire!

Really? He looks awesome? To me he looks like a creepy, skinny, old man. Sorry, Billie, just not liking this selfie. :(

k, glad you think the same I was like..am I the only one who thinks he looks creepy?

:cry: "Summers almost gone". I'm loving Billie's arty & dramatic looking selfie(s) :wub:

how the fuck do his hair grows so fast? :mellow:

:lol:

that Mojo+Cleo pic was taken in his hometown,so i think he isn't in Newport anymore,maybe that's why he wrote that summer is over :confused:

Just guessing, but I think Billie's still in Newport (with Joey) and Adrienne is home and she took that photo and sent it to him and he posted it. Just piecing this together from what I've read around here and on Twitter. Not stalking or anything, mind you! :lol:

Really? He looks awesome? To me he looks like a creepy, skinny, old man. Sorry, Billie, just not liking this selfie. :(

I liked it for the light which is perfect...otherwise, quite alien-looking? Not flattering, definitely. Then again, perhaps that's what he wanted. :P

The dogs. THE DOGS. T-H-E---D-O-G-S. Mojo's little paw peeking from the basket. :wub: I'm dead, brb.

Archived