Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

Florence, on 10 Jul 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:snapback.png

Apropos STUPID USERS :mellow:

When I was saving the instagram pics for the GDA vault, I noticed a girl that kept writing the same comment OVER AND OVER on Billie's pics. I counted the same comment on 10 pictures in a row :mellow:
THIS ONE:

+ 3 that were a bit different.

HELP :fool::mellow: wtf

I love Green Day's fanbase, but I can't stand this type of fans! "Marry me, Billie! Have sex with me!" - Really??? What the hell??

Maybe that's the reason why Billie doesn't use Instagram so often now, he's probably tired of these immature comments.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are these people?? They need to get a life! Does she really think Billie's gonna notice & reply to her?? I can't find the proper adj for her. :thumbsdown::unsure:

That's disgusting! I'd block her if I were Billie Joe. :mellow:

Ewwwwwwwwww

Yeah :ermm::mellow: I don't care much if someone makes a comment like that on ONE PICTURE. But like 13547634 times in a row is just :mellow: STAHP. (Although 1 comment like that on a picture is creepy enough.)

There are people who are obsessed with Mike's son and now the overly creepy/obsessed/ crazy "HAVE SEX WITH ME" comments on Billie's pics. That's just wrong. I hope Billie, Mike, Tré, Jason & Co won't stop to read/ reply to comments just because of people like that^ :mad::cry:

Surely it's "paddy wagon" though? This is poor by Tre's high standards :P

Surely it's "paddy wagon" though? This is poor by Tre's high standards :P

Lol "Tre's high standards"..... But you' re right!

So, y'all know that in the U.S., hamburger meat can also be referred to as a hambuger patty, right?

So, y'all know that in the U.S., hamburger meat can also be referred to as a hambuger patty, right?

Yeah but there's no vehicle referred to as a patty wagon. In order for the joke to work it has to be two things drawn to represent a two word phrase (eg a doctor with a foot for a head = foot doctor, a dog being pounded by a hammer = dog pound). In this case the two things (patty and wagon) don't represent a phrase, only something that sounds a bit like a phrase. If it was a wagon made of sanitary pads and the phrase paddy wagon it would work :D

Yeah but there's no vehicle referred to as a patty wagon. In order for the joke to work it has to be two things drawn to represent a two word phrase (ie a doctor with a foot for a head = foot doctor, a dog being pounded by a hammer = dog pound). In this case the two things (patty and wagon) don't represent a phrase, only something that sounds a bit like a phrase. If it was a wagon made of sanitary pads and the phrase paddy wagon it would work :D

A paddy wagon is a police vehicle. Does it make more sense now? :)

A paddy wagon is a police vehicle. Does it make more sense now? :)

Yes, but the word paddy isn't represented in this picture. The problem with it is the title "patty wagon" is just a nonsense phrase. All the other titles are real well known phrases that mean something (such as "dog pound"), patty wagon just sounds a bit like a real phrase that means something but is actually nonsense. It's like drawing a picture of a bog being pounded by a hammer and calling it "bog pound", and expecting it to work because bog sounds a bit like dog. I want consistency in this art series dammit :lol:

I saw it as a play on the term paddy wagon with a hamburger patty on wheels = a patty wagon. I thought it was quite clever.

Apropos STUPID USERS :mellow:

When I was saving the instagram pics for the GDA vault, I noticed a girl that kept writing the same comment OVER AND OVER on Billie's pics. I counted the same comment on 10 pictures in a row :mellow:

THIS ONE:

n83c.png

+ 3 that were a bit different.

h7zy.png
spib.png
fflh.png
so... 13 times in a row

HELP :fool::mellow: wtf

Omg, that's beyond creepy :mellow:

yes i saw this one! i saw the same thing for mike and tre as well.

few days ago someone told Tre in comments that someone create a username similar to him to confuse people and Tre actually replied by saying to report anyone trying to be any of the bands members. so when you see this report the person because any of us wants them to delete their instagram because of stupid fans.

Oh yes! I saw that comment from Tré but I didn't know what was about. It's good that they know it and ask to report those assholes. I wish I could too, but I can't :P

Tré:

9ea5e7d8ea7c11e2879322000a9f1376_7.jpg

Classic Hugo and the Dirty Dick Beaters live in Locarno 2013! #Roadieband #yourmomsfavoriteband #CleanHans

With all due respect, my mom would hate that band. :mellow:

I'm a Minority mom. :lol: All of these pics are so amazingly beautiful. Tre's hashtags are so hilarious to me, being a mom in real life :)

Tré:

Classic Hugo and the Dirty Dick Beaters live in Locarno 2013! #Roadieband #yourmomsfavoriteband #CleanHans

With all due respect, my mom would hate that band. :mellow:

That band name would fit into Dirty Rotten Bastard's lyrics perfectly

Archived