Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

d2aaefd4e25111e28e5d22000a1f979a_7.jpg

batmansmom: BRIX & Uncle Bj #Oslo JOY

this picture is adorable!

does anyone know during which song this was?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this? :lol:

haha oh dear! I would hardly call that adorable! Epic fail on Billie's behalf...he looks utterly miserable.

this? :lol:

haha that's perfect. Billie's sitting there brooding and ryan ruby mae is just like "hai"

haha oh dear! I would hardly call that adorable! Epic fail on Billie's behalf...he looks utterly miserable.

Think he's just joking around. Looks like its after a show.

i think its funny how whenever the boys look down or say something mean everyone jumps to provide an explanation... just like with mikes comments from cuatro. they can be sad, or grumpy, or nasty sometimes and that doesnt make them bad people. :rolleyes:

i think its funny how whenever the boys look down or say something mean everyone jumps to provide an explanation... just like with mikes comments from cuatro. they can be sad, or grumpy, or nasty sometimes and that doesnt make them bad people. :rolleyes:

Yeah seriously people have bad days (in case you sorta missed the whole iHeart/Rolling Stone thing I'm guessing Billie has had a few like most human beings because...y'know he is HUMAN :lol: ) and therefore he is entitled to sometimes be unhappy and it does not require any excuses nor mean he is joking :rolleyes: . It obviously means nothing other than...he isn't freaking happy, maybe for five minutes, a day or a month who knows just he isn't happy in this picture. If he was smiling would people assume he was joking and was in fact miserable/unhappy so why the other way around? i don't get why there is a fear/stigma of being unhappy? :huh:

guys, he JUST made an exaggeratedly grumpy face to the camera, people do that :lol: , people make faces to the camera 'cause it's funny . But yes he's allowed to be sad. It's just a picture, calm down.

guys, he JUST made an exaggeratedly grumpy face to the camera, people do that :lol: , people make faces to the camera 'cause it's funny . But yes he's allowed to be sad. It's just a picture, calm down.

And he is a human, just like us :lol:

I'd call him an angel tho

:ninja:

That BJ and Ryan's picture backstage is so awwwwww x'DD

this?

Where is the photo of Billie with Mike's daughter from? If it's from a private account it can't be posted here. I've hidden the post for now, if it's from a public account and someone tells me which one I'll un-hide it.

Where is the photo of Billie with Mike's daughter from? If it's from a private account it can't be posted here. I've hidden the post for now, if it's from a public account and someone tells me which one I'll un-hide it.

Someone on Instagram said it's from Joey's facebook. But since I don't have him on Facebook I can't tell if it's true or not.

Apparently it's private. I think it should be removed :)

Saved it already

:ninja:

Right thanks, I've already removed it so I'll keep it that way. Please don't post photos here unless you know they're from a public Instagram account.

This is true, in any of my personal pictures i look mad :lol: hahaha

And, damn Mike, those legs!!! :eyebrows:

Yeah seriously people have bad days (in case you sorta missed the whole iHeart/Rolling Stone thing I'm guessing Billie has had a few like most human beings because...y'know he is HUMAN :lol: ) and therefore he is entitled to sometimes be unhappy and it does not require any excuses nor mean he is joking :rolleyes: . It obviously means nothing other than...he isn't freaking happy, maybe for five minutes, a day or a month who knows just he isn't happy in this picture. If he was smiling would people assume he was joking and was in fact miserable/unhappy so why the other way around? i don't get why there is a fear/stigma of being unhappy? :huh:

Yep agreed. this probably wasnt the best example to post about it because it wasnt a big deal but i was just talking in general

^ How handsome Mr. Cool!

As always Mike's hashtags and videos make me laugh every time.

Archived