Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

i was just on tumblr and someone posted a screenshot from instagram of some girl posting a picture of a wall in her bedroom with PICTURES OF BRIXTON ON IT. not even pictures of mike and brixton or something, no, just pictures of brixton. i'm so fucking creeped out right now. if mike saw it i'm sure he'd delete his instagram and i wouldn't blame him at all. jfc

yeah I saw that, people were reporting that user

they took that photo of now

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a little late but I still want to share this, just to prove one more time how fucking awesome Mr. Mike Dirnt is :lol:

I mentioned Mike on a pic of one of my unfinished drawings of him, didn't really expect the man to reply or anything but oh well...

Apparently he saw my profile and noticed that I was Brazilian because he COMMENTED ON MY PIC and IN PORTUGUESE, IN MY GODDAMN LANGUAGE

I mean, he actually took some of his time just to go on google translator to comment on my pic

Here it is:

In english it means: "Good thank you so much *insert here crazy emoji*"

nyika1.png

God knows how much I freaked out :runaround:

I'd already got 2 replies from him before that but that was by far the most awesome one :dance:

Ok, Im done

It's a little late but I still want to share this, just to prove one more time how fucking awesome Mr. Mike Dirnt is :lol:

I mentioned Mike on a pic of one of my unfinished drawings of him, didn't really expect the man to reply or anything but oh well...

Apparently he saw my profile and noticed that I was Brazilian because he COMMENTED ON MY PIC and IN PORTUGUESE, IN MY GODDAMN LANGUAGE

I mean, he actually took some of his time just to go on google translator to comment on my pic

Here it is:

nyika1.png

I've already got 2 replies from him before that but that was by far the most awesome one :dance:

Ok, Im done

LUCKY YOU! Parabéns. :D

finally a picture of Tre live :wub:

eww i don't want any of them, especially Mike, to delete their insta because of some random and stupid people who are posting private pictures just to get attention. :angry

Parabens? Aren't those the things nobody wants in their shampoo? :P

i was just on tumblr and someone posted a screenshot from instagram of some girl posting a picture of a wall in her bedroom with PICTURES OF BRIXTON ON IT. not even pictures of mike and brixton or something, no, just pictures of brixton. i'm so fucking creeped out right now. if mike saw it i'm sure he'd delete his instagram and i wouldn't blame him at all. jfc

What the actual fuck. why do people have to be so creepy?! does she think that shows her dedication as a fan or something? nope. you're a stalker!

Any fan knows their families to even do something like that, so what are they thinking? :huh:

Foot Dr. looks kind of gross... but I have to admit it's witty :lol:

Hahah, yeah I guess so! :dance:

Obrigada! ;)

Here it is:

I'd already got 2 replies from him before that but that was by far the most awesome one :dance:

Ok, Im done

Oh, commented on your pic and in portuguese?! :woot:

O Mike é um amor mesmo! :wub:

BTW, nice drawing!

Here it is:

Ok, Im done

Wow that's awesome! Congrats! :happy:

I love it how Mike tries to reply to fans in their own language!

Btw, amazing drawing ;)

Congrats on the reply! Mike is the best.

The drawing is looking amazing BTW!

Here it is:

Ok, Im done

The drawing is so cool :D

and you're so lucky! I tried to do the same thing... but nothing happened :(

Mike is the man! I love these little comments he makes on instagram, I hope one day I will get a reply from him, that would mean the world to me!

Parabens? Aren't those the things nobody wants in their shampoo? :P

Hahaha, that was funny! But actually, "Parabéns" means "Congratulations".

Oh, commented on your pic and in portuguese?! :woot:

O Mike é um amor mesmo! :wub:

BTW, nice drawing!

YESS HE DID HSGSGFGYRGYAGARHGRA

Thankss!! :happy:

Wow that's awesome! Congrats! :happy:

I love it how Mike tries to reply to fans in their own language!

Btw, amazing drawing ;)

I know, it was so awesome of him! It just shows how much he cares for his fans :wub:

And thank yoou!!

Congrats on the reply! Mike is the best.

The drawing is looking amazing BTW!

Can't put his awesomeness into words, really :D

And yay, thanks a lot!!

The drawing is so cool :D

and you're so lucky! I tried to do the same thing... but nothing happened :(

Thanks!!

Aww noo, DO NOT GIVE UP! :( I've been there sistah. I did that in another drawings too, but this one was the first one he got to see. It's just luck, really! And I happened to mention him right after he posted a new pic, so I'm pretty sure that helped :lol:

But please don't spam the man lol one per drawing is enough. Sometimes I see people asking all the followers, friends and god knows who else to mention him like billions of times until he sees it and I'm just sitting there picturing his phone crashing

Here it is:

nyika1.png

Ok, Im done

Oh God, drawing's amazing!

Your drawing is amazing! Congrats! Mike is so nice. :happy:

YESS HE DID HSGSGFGYRGYAGARHGRA

Thankss!! :happy:

I know, it was so awesome of him! It just shows how much he cares for his fans :wub:

And thank yoou!!

Can't put his awesomeness into words, really :D

And yay, thanks a lot!!

Thanks!!

Aww noo, DO NOT GIVE UP! :( I've been there sistah. I did that in another drawings too, but this one was the first one he got to see. It's just luck, really! And I happened to mention him right after he posted a new pic, so I'm pretty sure that helped :lol:

But please don't spam the man lol one per drawing is enough. Sometimes I see people asking all the followers, friends and god knows who else to mention him like billions of times until he sees it and I'm just sitting there picturing his phone crashing

Only a person I don't even know did this and I didn't asked him/her :)

Don't worry I'm not that kind of person :)

When i first looked at that pic of tre i swear Billie was riding a bike haha

Archived