What the hell :shok: ? Tre's pictures should be published, omg :dance::woot:

I'm gonna die beacuse of laughter :happy:

Creativity overdoes :lol:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mnnesotagirl: Happy Birthday Rocky!! #10

1674b2t.jpg

My heart is melting! He is sooooo cute! OMG :wub: I'm jealous. That hat is so adorbs.

1674b2t.jpg

My heart is melting! He is sooooo cute! OMG :wub: I'm jealous. That hat so adorbs.

omg. Rocky is so effin cute. I'm dying at the hat :D

Rocky's 10? whats that 70 in dog years? he's too old for your shit adrienne :lol: love them

The bird in the corner of the photo :D

These guys are photographers....Waiting for some art from Billie :rolleyes:

I'm surprised Mike didn't write that sentence as a huge unreadable hashtag :lol:

pretty photo!

I doubt it but I wonder if they travelled by cruise ship (like the one on the picture) to Sweden from Finland. I'd feel sorry for them if that's the case because those cruise ships are boring and awful :lol:

1674b2t.jpg

My heart is melting! He is sooooo cute! OMG :wub: I'm jealous. That hat is so adorbs.

It's a recent picture? He looks so little and different than the last pictures where he's with Billie, maybe it's from last year? Well who cares, he looks so adorable :wub:

I'm surprised Mike didn't write that sentence as a huge unreadable hashtag :lol:

pretty photo!

#Isawthisbigassprettyboatandtookaprettypictureandohlooktheresabirdaswell

Here you go :lol:

It's a recent picture? He looks so little and different than the last pictures where he's with Billie, maybe it's from last year? Well who cares, he looks so adorable :wub:

I don't think it's recent :) Since they're away from home & I assume Rocky isn't with them ;)

I don't think it's recent :) Since they're away from home & I assume Rocky isn't with them ;)

Hehe yeah, that's what i thought too :P

now that's more like it :happy::toocool: (or: that's more Mike it :lol: )

Nah...that's like a young Rocky photo for sure. One thing I know about is dogs :lol: and that photo is a young one. Rocky is a bit past those days but damn that is cute :D

1674b2t.jpg

It's my new wallpaper, it's just ...cuteness overload :wub::happy:

8aa1027adf6111e2b22b22000a1f96e2_7.jpg

@bj_unoxx: Great times in Helsinki!!!!!

oh for crap sake Billie stop posting stage pics taken by others...it's getting boooooring.

I don't know, the comment that Billie wrote on that last pic gives me excitement for some reason! Probably cuz of these '!!!!!'. :lol: I wish he would now start again being randomly active like Mike and Tre, beyond those tour photos.

1674b2t.jpg

hfkhahlshfkks :wub::wub:

i was just on tumblr and someone posted a screenshot from instagram of some girl posting a picture of a wall in her bedroom with PICTURES OF BRIXTON ON IT. not even pictures of mike and brixton or something, no, just pictures of brixton. i'm so fucking creeped out right now. if mike saw it i'm sure he'd delete his instagram and i wouldn't blame him at all. jfc

Well, that's really weird :mellow:

That picture of Billie by GD IG in black & white is amazing *-*

I agree :) Plus, for some reason that picture strongly reminds me of how he looked in BIAB - the clothes, the hair, the pose. I actually thought it was from there for a short moment until I had a closer look at the background :lol: Weird how much time has passed and yet, so many things are still the same. :wub:

Archived